Groups

How much could i get for this?

Playstation 3 40GB MINT condition with cables and all that it came with from new, box etc.

But no controller.

Any idea's?

20 Comments

Probably £100-£150

£160-£180 maybe...how old is it does it still have its warranty, is it boxed, condition etc etc

depending on all that will thene effect what you'd get for it!

£150ish

Adam2050;6059088

Probably £100-£150

wow, if you could find me one that cheap i'd buy it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Abz;6059099

I was thinking that seemed a little under priced:oops:

It's in absolutely mint condition, how long warranty does a ps3 normally have and how do i check ? :thumbsup:

Abz;6059099

Slims just about to be launched @ £250.

This is 40Gb likely over 12 months old.

Slim will drive the other consoles down to under £200 with a game or two no doubt.

Adam2050;6059130

Slims just about to be launched @ £250. This is 40Gb likely over 12 … Slims just about to be launched @ £250. This is 40Gb likely over 12 months old.Slim will drive the other consoles down to under £200 with a game or two no doubt.

And this has no controller

Celticsun;6059140

And this has no controller

Yeh which would have to be compared to a first hand dual shock which is now given with all the new consoles.

That's £20-25 for arguements sake.

The only console that is worth having (FAT) is the 60Gb so will be still holding on to mine.

ScRiVs;6059126

I was thinking that seemed a little under priced:oops:It's in absolutely … I was thinking that seemed a little under priced:oops:It's in absolutely mint condition, how long warranty does a ps3 normally have and how do i check ? :thumbsup:

Warranty is 12 months and non-transferable, so wouldn't really make any difference to the price tbh. I would say £140-£150 would be about the right price (I sold my 40GB on here about 10 months ago for £180, so would be lower than that now plus mine had a controller :))

1) Go to eBay.co.uk
    2) Search for what you have
    3) Tick the box that says "show completed listings"
    4) Figure somewhere between low and high

I don't see how this isn't obvious.

dxx;6059221

1) Go to eBay.co.uk2) Search for what you have3) Tick the box that says … 1) Go to eBay.co.uk2) Search for what you have3) Tick the box that says "show completed listings"4) Figure somewhere between low and highI don't see how this isn't obvious.

who rattled your cage!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

dxx;6059221

1) Go to eBay.co.uk2) Search for what you have3) Tick the box that says … 1) Go to eBay.co.uk2) Search for what you have3) Tick the box that says "show completed listings"4) Figure somewhere between low and highI don't see how this isn't obvious.

no

Around £175 I would guess , any more and then people would trade up for the new shiny slim PS3.

Would also expect the price to drop of old 40Gig's very quickly maybe to around £150 as people "prefer" the new one as their mates have them.

Abz;6059295

who rattled your cage!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't see the point in people making threads asking the value of things when someone can find out for themselves so much more quickly. Some people are just so lazy.

Original Poster

dxx;6059988

I just don't see the point in people making threads asking the value of … I just don't see the point in people making threads asking the value of things when someone can find out for themselves so much more quickly. Some people are just so lazy.

Some people are just SOOOOO annoying

Adam2050;6059152

The only console that is worth having (FAT) is the 60Gb so will be still … The only console that is worth having (FAT) is the 60Gb so will be still holding on to mine.

Well if you want touch sensitive buttons, otheros and a on/off switch then you can still keep the phats.

ScRiVs;6060017

Some people are just SOOOOO annoying

Some people are soooooo lazy and dependant. They do tend to get annoyed when that's pointed out to them.

Met-Cast;6060132

Well if you want touch sensitive buttons, otheros and a on/off switch … Well if you want touch sensitive buttons, otheros and a on/off switch then you can still keep the phats.

Working machine is fine.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dxx;6060447

Some people are soooooo lazy and dependant. They do tend to get annoyed … Some people are soooooo lazy and dependant. They do tend to get annoyed when that's pointed out to them.

Please, I beg you do not comment on anything i post ever again PLEASE.

You're one of the most negative people on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband45
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)33
      3. Ditched Sky1012
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1122

See more discussions