Groups
    EXPIRED

How much could you an ipad for cheapest price second hand?

want cheapest one ?

8 Comments

99p

Tree fiddy?

Original Poster

:s IPAD not writting pad!

Ok, more helpful answer: 16gb wifi refurbs are £289 on and off at the apple store with cash back about 4%, so I wouldn't want to pay any more than £250, but as they cost £400+ to begin with I'm not sure many people will be happy to let then go for that.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Ok, more helpful answer: 16gb wifi refurbs are £289 on and off at the … Ok, more helpful answer: 16gb wifi refurbs are £289 on and off at the apple store with cash back about 4%, so I wouldn't want to pay any more than £250, but as they cost £400+ to begin with I'm not sure many people will be happy to let then go for that.

really refurbs on site for that ohh ty x

Original Poster

do you think the price will reduce further come the 25th march ? x

xbecky07x

really refurbs on site for that ohh ty x

Stock is on/off so keep checking.
    Otherwise you can get one new from Currys/PC world for £319 I think it was with their price match & 10% policy when matching Apple for non-refurbs you get a pretty good deal there with the 12 month guarantee (also get guarantee with refurb).

xbecky07x

do you think the price will reduce further come the 25th march ? x

Doubt it, but you might get a glut of secondhand ipad1s for sale when people upgrade which might push the price down a bit, but I don't see them going much below £250.
    Bear in mind the stock of brand new ipad1s may get low and so prices in stores not so good and possibly no refurbs.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions