Groups

how much data do you use on your unlimited mobile data plan?

Banned
    I thought I was pushing it using 70Gb a month but have seen numbers in hundreds. I pay £12.38 a month for 200 calls, unlimited texts. no tethering but it does work. Gets blocked sometimes.

I don't have broadband just use my phone and recently lost a hard drive to a failure with my steam collection all 249 games.

steam games download at 2MB/sec on H+ connection which is as much as I had on 11Meg broadband at old house.

14 Comments

Banned

illbilly

I thought I was pushing it using 70Gb a month but have seen numbers in … I thought I was pushing it using 70Gb a month but have seen numbers in hundreds. I pay £12.38 a month for 200 calls, unlimited texts. no tethering but it does work. Gets blocked sometimes.I don't have broadband just use my phone and recently lost a hard drive to a failure with my steam collection all 249 games.

do you get out much?

Original Poster Banned

my job is outdoors so yes I do, plus the rugby 3 times a week.

Do you mind if I ask who your contract is with? I only get 3GB

Original Poster Banned

three

They will no doubt have a fair use policy which will result in you being blocked if you continue using that much.

I stand corrected:

All-you-can-eat texts and minutes.

There’s no hidden “fair use policies” with our All-you-can-eat text units or voice units allowances either when in the UK – we just ask that you use this allowance in accordance with our Terms for Three Services – that is, for personal use only, and not for any illegal, commercial or improper purposes.

I use around 10GB a month; ranges from 8-10gb each month.
    Every month or so it will spike to 15-20gb.

I'm capped at 1.25 gb, most I've ever used is 1gb. I stream music for bike rides/long walks, the rest is just browsing the net or using it as a sat nav.

What does everyone else do to use so much data? TV, Video, torrents?

spaceinvader

I'm capped at 1.25 gb, most I've ever used is 1gb. I stream music for … I'm capped at 1.25 gb, most I've ever used is 1gb. I stream music for bike rides/long walks, the rest is just browsing the net or using it as a sat nav. What does everyone else do to use so much data? TV, Video, torrents?

My phone is on with a data conection 24/7.

Sometimes I connect a laptop or two to it; other than that nothing much.

Youtube videos etc.

im on the one plan.

use about 3-4gb per month.

mostly it'll be spotify streaming as my phone is the g2 and only has 16gb storage.

What I find is im very casual about data usage due to it being unlimited. so things like downloading attachments and also (the big one) updating apps and games, i do whenever i feel like it.

if i was on a capped plan id just make sure i do more on wifi before leaving the house.

Original Poster Banned

I connect my laptop and tablet to my phone. though my desktop doesn't work. it pops up that I'm tethering.

Banned

I've never gone over 1gb.
    Everywhere I go, I have access to the internet.

my £35 a month t-mobile contract ended just before xmas, I had 500 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet. I admit to hammering my internet because my laptop sort of broke so it was no use. I got a new contract with EE for £14 a month 300min,unlimited text and the crappiest data plan in existence. Thank god for Wifi, after two days of intermittent use(I was in hospital) I received a text saying I'd reached my data limit. cant really complain or expect much for £14 a month though.

I'm on a 3 tb/ month plan...usually go over..what am i like.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …199540
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846299
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions