Groups

How much do 360's ( premium ) go for?

Ive got a couple that ive repaired (RROD) and e74 errors, there both fine now just wondered what kinda price i should aim for ?
    they both premium consoles minus the hardrives, cables, power brick, its just the consoles im wantin to sell

5 Comments

70???

Not really a premium is it without the hard drive (no psu/cables etc) and no way would I be paying anything above £25 30 max delivered for what it appears you are selling. (spare dvd-rom is all it is really worth spending £25 on)
    Arcades have been as low as 99 quid which actually work and theoretically have a 3 year warranty

dontasciime;3820207

Not really a premium is it without the hard drive (no psu/cables etc) and … Not really a premium is it without the hard drive (no psu/cables etc) and no way would I be paying anything above £25 30 max delivered for what it appears you are selling. (spare dvd-rom is all it is really worth spending £25 on) Arcades have been as low as 99 quid which actually work and theoretically have a 3 year warranty

"these are fine now" they run like normal by the looks of it

ALEXSHEFF92;3820225

"these are fine now" they run like normal by the looks of it

The actually I meant to change to definitely in an edit but you quoted me

t0mm;3819970

70???

t0mm's back!!!!! next time know what you want t0mm!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …714
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      3. Freesat - Dave1117
      4. Speccing a gaming pc410

See more discussions