How much do taxi cost tenerife south?

Found 23rd Jun
Journey is 16km, says it takes 12 Minutes, landing at about 9PM, hoppa qoutes 21£, what would a taxi charge just jump in one at airport?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
deleted79467
£21,50
I've always found Hoppa to be cheaper than local taxis when booked in advance . I presume you are going to Costa Adeje at 16 km ? Hoppa has the advantage of the driver waiting at arrivals with a board with your name on and if a return the time of your pick up will show on your Hoppa app 2 or 3 days before departure.

Taxi fares are regulated in the Canaries , so just go onto the "Tenerife tourist website " and it will tell you the current fares between all popular destinations - myself I'd book through Hoppa every time .
rogparki13 m ago

I've always found Hoppa to be cheaper than local taxis when booked in …I've always found Hoppa to be cheaper than local taxis when booked in advance . I presume you are going to Costa Adeje at 16 km ? Hoppa has the advantage of the driver waiting at arrivals with a board with your name on and if a return the time of your pick up will show on your Hoppa app 2 or 3 days before departure.Taxi fares are regulated in the Canaries , so just go onto the "Tenerife tourist website " and it will tell you the current fares between all popular destinations - myself I'd book through Hoppa every time .

I think I will do too, just though I'd check if like a 16km journey might just be 20 euro and can jump in any at the airport
Creatish48 m ago

I think I will do too, just though I'd check if like a 16km journey might …I think I will do too, just though I'd check if like a 16km journey might just be 20 euro and can jump in any at the airport

It was 12Euro 5 years ago to Las cristianos (about 6km from TFS) so I very much doubt your 16k trip will be less than 20 Euro these days .
rogparki39 m ago

It was 12Euro 5 years ago to Las cristianos (about 6km from TFS) so I very …It was 12Euro 5 years ago to Las cristianos (about 6km from TFS) so I very much doubt your 16k trip will be less than 20 Euro these days .

Okay thanks I'll just do the hoppa
Okay thanks I'll just do the hoppa ………..Is that a new dance ????????
Use Rome2rio for prices
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 24th Jun
For that kind of money you could hire a car for the day.
joedastudd6 h, 30 m ago

You can hire a car for a week for £45 with full cdw / edw
joedastudd23 h, 53 m ago

How much is fuel and a driving lessons/driving license
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions