any idea how much a wii would go for?

Basically i have:

nintendo wii - all wires etc
wii fit with balance board
and a few games that i wont bother to mention yet

thanks for any help

8 Comments

Banned

have a look through listings for ones that have sold, you also will now not be able to list it for 7 FULL days from locking this, as fs rules now apply to these threads

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6514274

have a look through listings for ones that have sold, you also will now … have a look through listings for ones that have sold, you also will now not be able to list it for 7 FULL days from locking this, as fs rules now apply to these threads

yeah i know cheers

just wondering if it seems reasonable a wii for ps3 etc :thumbsup:

Banned

CraigVil;6514286

yeah i know cheers :)just wondering if it seems reasonable a wii for ps3 … yeah i know cheers :)just wondering if it seems reasonable a wii for ps3 etc :thumbsup:

i dont really know anything about the ps3, but would say for a wii alone about £100 at most, been some on amazon for £140 and £180 with wii resorts and two other games

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6514317

i dont really know anything about the ps3, but would say for a wii alone … i dont really know anything about the ps3, but would say for a wii alone about £100 at most, been some on amazon for £140 and £180 with wii resorts and two other games

ahh well that reminds me:

BASICALLY:

NINTENDO WII ALL WIRES
2 CONTROLLERS
2 NUNCHUKS
1 WII SPORTS RESORT + MOTION PLUS
1 WII FIT + BALANCE BOARD

CHEERS :thumbsup:

Banned

peronally ide sell seperatley, like i say best bet is to check out the fs board and see what they have sold for, leave it nearer to xmas and maybe get more for them

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6514355

peronally ide sell seperatley, like i say best bet is to check out the fs … peronally ide sell seperatley, like i say best bet is to check out the fs board and see what they have sold for, leave it nearer to xmas and maybe get more for them

cheers :thumbsup:
enjoy some rep

CraigVil;6514337

ahh well that reminds me:BASICALLY:NINTENDO WII ALL WIRES2 CONTROLLERS2 … ahh well that reminds me:BASICALLY:NINTENDO WII ALL WIRES2 CONTROLLERS2 NUNCHUKS1 WII SPORTS RESORT + MOTION PLUS1 WII FIT + BALANCE BOARDCHEERS :thumbsup:

I'd say £160-£180 for that package, but as Sassie said if you split it you should sell easier )and possibly make a little more):

e.g.

Wii with 1x Wiimote and 1x Nunchuck - £100
Wiimote - £12
Nunchuck - £8
Wii Sports Resort + Motion Plus - £25
Wii Fit + Board - £40

+ postage on all those

If you want to trade, you might get a used 40GB PS3 with a couple of old games, or a straight swap for a used 80GB console.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6514440

I'd say £160-£180 for that package, but as Sassie said if you split it y … I'd say £160-£180 for that package, but as Sassie said if you split it you should sell easier )and possibly make a little more):e.g.Wii with 1x Wiimote and 1x Nunchuck - £100Wiimote - £12Nunchuck - £8Wii Sports Resort + Motion Plus - £25Wii Fit + Board - £40+ postage on all thoseIf you want to trade, you might get a used 40GB PS3 with a couple of old games, or a straight swap for a used 80GB console.

thanks alot man! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763980
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions