18 Comments

probably on a fri nite 3 whiskys and a saturday about 4 whiskys

singer

only drink when I go out on the raz.

Are you worried you drink too much?

Original Poster

Janeyjugs;4253255

Are you worried you drink too much?

Not at all lol was having a conversation with some friends on Friday about it and wondered what everyone else was like lol x

I'm partial to a glass of wine in the evenings a few times a week depends on the day ive had haha x

I havent had a drink in years.....no interest in it anymore....

only on a weekend when I have company, rarely alone...unless i'm really tee'd off with something and need a drink lol

approx 1-2 bottles lager a month.

on a night out about 10jds....straight or with dry ginger

a glass/bottle of wine on occasion.........when at home

Drinking now. :oops: If there is lots going on I may drink everyday but some weeks I wont drink at all.

im drinking now too.. used to have loads, but that was going out most weekends too. i dont anymore. still enjoy a drink.. but prone to being down so usually reach for something.. not a 'get drunk' drinker tho.

Usually at least 3 or 4 times a week, only 2 or 3 bottles of beer on school nights, at weekends I'm prone to over-indulge (think I had a whole box of budweiser on Saturday - it's not big and it's not clever)

I only ever drink if im out at someones party,not really a drinker.

Never :shock:

Haven't drank for about 7 years now. :-D

When I go out. Like yesterday, 50p a pint of cider. I have the worst hangover in the world for it!

I'm a typical binge drinker :-D. Usually drink heavily socially at weekends and maybe a couple of pints during the week in the pub. Never drink alone though.

Very rarely, I never drink indoors - besides once in a blue moon.

Prefer to drink when I'm out some place.

Someone want to make me a full english brekkie?

Never have, never will

I dont even like the smell of the stuff. My parents will have a (weak) shandy or (weak) snowball at christmas - but I wont even drink any of the non-alcoholic versions of wine etc they make.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions