Groups

How much do you drink on a night out?

After reading Dangergods thread on kids having a drink at christmas i have decided to ask how much do you drink on a night out? or a night in etc

21 Comments

Banned

last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs to walk home, a journey that would usually take us 15 minutes.

Edited by: "lumoruk" 20th Dec 2010

Original Poster

I just worked out (from what i can remember) i drank roughly 46 units last night and i dont remember much, it also works out as around 4000 calories

Couple of bottles of champers, 5-10 shots of tequila, 10+ JD & ginger

Original Poster

lumoruk

last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs … last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs to get home of which would usually take 15minutes.

what?

Banned

micoo

what?

I've edited it like 5 times to try and make sense of it

lumoruk

last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs … last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs to walk home, a journey that would usually take us 15 minutes.

kinky

Usually about 2 pints... of Pepsi!

Banned

15 bottles of lager usually

choc1969

Couple of bottles of champers, 5-10 shots of tequila, 10+ JD & ginger

As if!

Banned

a lot......serious, I can drink all night long and I tend to down drinks, rarely do it though and dont need alcohol all the time. Been 2 years since I had a proper drink
    Edited by: "ODB_69" 20th Dec 2010

lumoruk

last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs … last new years I ended up in a ditch with the missus, it took us 2.5hrs to walk home, a journey that would usually take us 15 minutes.

Why doesn't this surprise me?

2 or 3 pepsi max's

Banned

jellybaby22

2 or 3 Bacardi breezers ... Then I'm too drunk to keep drinking ... … 2 or 3 Bacardi breezers ... Then I'm too drunk to keep drinking ... Usually end up back home in my bed ... I'm a lightweight

Haha, 3 breezers. You and barky should have a drink off. He's a 1 pint wander to.

Cheap nights though

IDE say probably 10-15 cans.

I usually start with about 3 blue WKD's don;t know why as Im not even keen on the things, but I can't go straight on the vodka.

Then I spend the night drinking double vodka's and Orange. I can go through 4-6 of these all depends who Im out with.

I don't go out often no more, once every 3 months, Not a home drinker either. But used to drink daily when in the Navy, got to the point where I could drink vodka straight. I think thats why It doesnt taste too good at first on a night out!

On a night out, usually 1-2 bottles of wine. But on a girls night out, wine, woowoos and vodka - lose count how many of which! A night in only one bottle of wine as thats all the oh will allow!

Banned

Shellywelly

On a night out, usually 1-2 bottles of wine. But on a girls night out, … On a night out, usually 1-2 bottles of wine. But on a girls night out, wine, woowoos and vodka - lose count how many of which! A night in only one bottle of wine as thats all the oh will allow!

perhaps he's concerned you have a drink problem?

lumoruk

lol, its 2 steps forward & 4 back, 3 to the left & 3 to the right..........
    Edited by: "richp" 20th Dec 2010

berry summer fruits made with hot water Im not a drinker x

Banned

Depends, i like to start slow, untill cheap vodka starts to taste good, Vodka Redbull £1 :), Can't complain but i usually drink slow, and shots of absenth

going out about 8 pints, staying in about 8 cans

If you can remember what you drink it's not enough!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions