How much do you need to spend when ordering a free medium pizza from pizza hut with 7 slices?

Posted 1st Apr
I have 7 slices, but I am unsure how much I will need to spend to have the pizza delivered. Anyone know?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Fair play, I thought that my missus was confusing, but this post trumps her.

Can we have anymore information deal/offer wise?
Add it to the basket from your rewards and it’ll tell you how much more you need to spend to get free delivery. I ordered a large pizza with 10 slices and paid extra for stuffed crust and a cookie dough and that was free delivery (it came to about £8).
At my local hut it’s £5.
Mine is £5 I think not that I remember the last time I used them
Crustysock01/04/2020 21:36

Fair play, I thought that my missus was confusing, but this post trumps …Fair play, I thought that my missus was confusing, but this post trumps her.Can we have anymore information deal/offer wise?

Deal/offer wise it’s Pizza Hut rewards for their delivery stores when placing an order online. You get 1 pizza slice for each £10 you spend. 5 slices gets you a free side, 7 slices a medium pizza, 10 slices a large pizza. You also get free garlic bread on your second order for signing up providing you spend over £10.
ChelseaRae02/04/2020 09:28

Deal/offer wise it’s Pizza Hut rewards for their delivery stores when p …Deal/offer wise it’s Pizza Hut rewards for their delivery stores when placing an order online. You get 1 pizza slice for each £10 you spend. 5 slices gets you a free side, 7 slices a medium pizza, 10 slices a large pizza. You also get free garlic bread on your second order for signing up providing you spend over £10.

Ah, I've got you.
I didn't have a clue what the OP was talking about tbh.
Thanks for the advice
Crustysock02/04/2020 09:32

Ah, I've got you.I didn't have a clue what the OP was talking about …Ah, I've got you.I didn't have a clue what the OP was talking about tbh.Thanks for the advice

No problem!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions