Groups

How much do you pay per month for Sky and what do you get?

Looking at the prices it seems pretty hefty:

1 Various Pack in the Entertainment Section which is compulsory
    2 Movie Packs

= 47 quid a month

23 Comments

I have the basic one, 2 packs I think. And the HD pack and pay £10 per month.

I shall be cancelling at the end of contract though, not worth it imo

all channels £21 p/m because I said I wanted to cancel

Original Poster

Is it possible to haggle them over the phone cause 50 quid a month is out of my league oO

£0pm

Freesat Humax HDR

BBC/ITV HD channels
    +torrentday ftw

Me too - £0.00!

Can't justify spending all that on more TV channels I won't want to watch! Though my 11 year old thinks I'm just a meanie cos she wants the Disney channel!

splatsplatsplat

£0pmFreesat Humax HDRBBC/ITV HD channels+torrentday ftw

Banned

£50 ish for everything + 1 multiroom

Was talking about this the other day

Sky is rubbish atm. Can never find anything decent to watch. Movies are terrible

£9 a month for full pack including hd/ 3d (_;)

We pay £77 thats full pack including HD and Sky anytime plus, multi-room and broadband.

Banned

£19 for all channels hd and multiroom

Banned

£36 a month, everything except movies, hd pack, espn, multi room

Banned

Y2K008

£19 for all channels hd and multiroom

how did you get that?

Banned

colinsunderland

how did you get that?

Through cancellations

Banned

About £25 for full HD package care of eBay.

My Husband has called sky once or twice in the past couple of year saying he wants to cancel sky in hope of getting a better deal, but that never happens they just carry on with the cancellation, he swiftly changes his mind though and back tracks. Think they have cut down on offering customers better deals if they try to cancel as its happened to a few people I know.

Or your husbands just not very good at getting a better deal! You are paying over £70 a month after all! Plenty of people get good deals from sky, I think your in the minority.

sarahandjonesy

My Husband has called sky once or twice in the past couple of year saying … My Husband has called sky once or twice in the past couple of year saying he wants to cancel sky in hope of getting a better deal, but that never happens they just carry on with the cancellation, he swiftly changes his mind though and back tracks. Think they have cut down on offering customers better deals if they try to cancel as its happened to a few people I know.

master_chief

About £25 for full HD package care of eBay.

How did you manage that?

dh058977

Or your husbands just not very good at getting a better deal! You are … Or your husbands just not very good at getting a better deal! You are paying over £70 a month after all! Plenty of people get good deals from sky, I think your in the minority.

Well perhaps, but I know of a few people that its happened to. By paying 77 a month you would think they would want to keep us but obviously they are making far too much money, people sign up to sky everyday.

All channels, two multi-rooms and HD, I think it is around £80 a month.

Like the person above, I have tried to get a better deal by threatening to cancel but no joy. I did get free multi-room last year but they seem to have gotten wise to the "I want to cancel" line.

I agree with the other posters who haven't got anything by threatening to cancel - apart from just feeling a bit silly tbh.

5 pack /unlimited calls with line rental/broadband - £45

We had the half price deal from the code last year so got everything for about £45 ish incl HD and multi-room - told them wanted to cancel this year and they agreed to let us keep the deal for another 6 months - but somehow its now appearing at half of half price ... am definitely not mentioning it to them lol !

Sky package 1 with malty room ,wi fi sky broadband fivers optics unlimited and phone any time with international call Bangladesh mobile and land phone .
    Please send me total price with VAT.
    I like to go 2 years contracts with direct debit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions