Groups

how much do you reckon?

ok so ive got a 1996 toyata carina e 1.8 Injection 16 v etc etc

ok condition few bumps here n there but LOADS OF WORK (£700+) done on it in last 2 years (got proof as well) perfect engine wise mainly motorway miles (132k) any ideas on asking price???and where is best and cheapest place to sell it???

thanks!

13 Comments

We need to see some pics, plus details of MOT and servicing. What work has been done for £700+?
    If you PM me a registration, I'll send you a Glasses Guide and CAP valuation (include your e-mail address)

Banned

£850-£950 MAX:thumbsup::santa:
    In V good condition

Original Poster

new anti roll bar both sides new headlights new gasket new water pump radiator ht leads spark plugs licencses plates bumper all i can rember off hand

jackt010;6039658

new anti roll bar both sides new headlights new gasket new water pump … new anti roll bar both sides new headlights new gasket new water pump radiator ht leads spark plugs licencses plates bumper all i can rember off hand

New anti-roll bar bushes ?
    Why new headlights?
    What gasket?
    What licences? Tax discs?

A lot of items on there that you mention, would indicate a front end smash. Correct?

Banned

were the bumps caused by your kid on his bike lol?

i would say about £500 assuming long mot and some tax

Original Poster

kyalion;6039691

New anti-roll bar bushes ?Why new headlights?What gasket?What licences? … New anti-roll bar bushes ?Why new headlights?What gasket?What licences? Tax discs?A lot of items on there that you mention, would indicate a front end smash. Correct?

no rust gasket beacuse it asnt brill aprrently (i didnt own at time) new headlights as they were upgraded to support the higher power exeon better license plates as cracked round screws and got tax till oct n mot till apr 2010

Original Poster

csiman;6039700

were the bumps caused by your kid on his bike lol?i would say about £500 … were the bumps caused by your kid on his bike lol?i would say about £500 assuming long mot and some tax

u ever gonna let that go sad u rember m8

Check your e-mail.

Original Poster

thanks installing adobe now as not on this computer for some reason

Original Poster

thanks that was usefull info! let me know what was going on etc with it ! hope to get this thing sold quick

Banned

jackt010;6039719

u ever gonna let that go sad u rember m8

sad that you let your kid damage someones motor and asked for advice on how to get away without paying :thumbsup:

did you ever pay the driver or forever keep your head stuck in the sand?

pretty sick imho

i did notice you spammed your own thread once everyone called you a lowlife :x

Original Poster

csiman;6040542

sad that you let your kid damage someones motor and asked for advice on … sad that you let your kid damage someones motor and asked for advice on how to get away without paying :thumbsup:did you ever pay the driver or forever keep your head stuck in the sand?pretty sick imhoi did notice you spammed your own thread once everyone called you a lowlife :x

i didnt spam some1 else did / mods i dont want to go into this it dead burried and is of no concern to you what happened or not what you need to do is take a deep breath

and open the door and get a **guess word** life..... thanks to others who help rep will be left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764563
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions