Groups

How much do you reckon this laptop is worth?

Just wondering how much you think this laptop is worth, im thinking of selling just want a few ideas

Intel mobile celeron 2.4ghz
    2gb RAM
    windows xp with cds
    256 intel graphics card
    DVD-RW
    goo sound card
    60gb hard drive
    80gb external hard drive
    Wireless card

10 Comments

probably about 300 max, its a bitch but they are coming down in price rapidly. not 4 me thanks, i like my office chair to much

Original Poster

thats more than i thought it was worth anyway
    just wondering
    thanks mate

I'd think it was worth a bit less, seeing as its a single core and its a celeron.

Original Poster

How much would you think?

200 i reckon

200-220 depending on condition maybe up to 250.

why dont you look at the completed items on ebay?
    I think that ebay is generally the measure of the true value of items in the second hand market place.
    They show a current true value of any item i think.

seeing as you can get a brand new dell with much better spec for £316 delivered I would say £200 for a lesser spec second hand machine would be optimistic

not much being a celeron £150 tops

Need a little more detail - what laptop model is it? From the specs you've listed it sounds like it's an older P4 based Celeron, if that is the case then to be honest I don't think the laptop is worth much more than 50-80 pounds, I think the above prices are wildly optimistic. The Celeron 2.4ghz processors were well known for their poor performance, they were also coupled with the Intel Extreme 2 graphics card which is an exceptionally poor graphics card even for integrated. The hard drive is also very small, even budget machines normally have double.

Given how low a brand new machine is, I really don't think the machine is worth much at all. Of course there's a difference between what it's worth and what it will get on ebay, they often go for a lot more money that you'd expect.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523453
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233740
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions