Groups

How much do you spend on a gym?

What does everyone pay for gym fees per month?

Do you spend on any other extras such as personal training etc?

44 Comments

i just work out at home, and mates gym

Cant afford gym membership on crap wages

anything more then £25 a month and your paying too much.

Original Poster

I spend quite a bit:

£50 per month membership
    £200 per month on PT

black gerbil1;6715027

i pay £24.95 ..........................:-D

per month no extras though the personal trainers help out whenever you need advice etc...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6715027

depends on whats available in your area/where you live

boothy;6715032

I spend quite a bit: £50 per month membership£200 per month on PT

Wow that's quite a bit of money. Must be ripped?

I used to pay £100 for 3 months but now just bought my own equipment and train at home.

boothy;6715032

I spend quite a bit: £50 per month membership£200 per month on PT

wow that is a lot of cashmoney!!!!

Nada. I feel I've saved a fortune now I've read what others pay.

£28.50 per month

I get mine for free

£50 a month plus £50 on suppliments!

Original Poster

Adam2050;6715041

Wow that's quite a bit of money. Must be ripped?

that equates to 2 sessions with a trainer a week.....plus I do some stuff on my own.....find that the trainer pushes me a lot harder...and also can do a lot of sports specific stuff as well thats difficult to do alone....also its harder to keep in top shape as you get older......well worth it to me though and I economise in other areas:)

do you take any supps? i took 2 cycle of AAS and now im jacked as hell.

squat 160kg
    bench 140kg
    deadlift 200kg

boothy;6715076

that equates to 2 sessions with a trainer a week.....plus I do some stuff … that equates to 2 sessions with a trainer a week.....plus I do some stuff on my own.....find that the trainer pushes me a lot harder...and also can do a lot of sports specific stuff as well thats difficult to do alone....also its harder to keep in top shape as you get older......well worth it to me though and I economise in other areas:)

Get a friend & you will get that for free & save £200 a month !

I'll be your friend for £100 a month :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6715134

Get a friend & you will get that for free & save £200 a month !I'll be … Get a friend & you will get that for free & save £200 a month !I'll be your friend for £100 a month :thumbsup:

I will stick with the trainer thanks:)

black gerbil1;6715131

do you take any supps? i took 2 cycle of AAS and now im jacked as … do you take any supps? i took 2 cycle of AAS and now im jacked as hell.squat 160kgbench 140kgdeadlift 200kg

Dude, is that for real? ;-)

FatRocker;6715156

Dude, is that for real? ;-)

yeah but this was AFTER AAS, before i was nowere near them numberse.

I dont reecomend taking AAS either

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6715131

do you take any supps? i took 2 cycle of AAS and now im jacked as … do you take any supps? i took 2 cycle of AAS and now im jacked as hell.squat 160kgbench 140kgdeadlift 200kg

only a protein supplement,not into them at all,never have been

I am not really interested in results such as that that tbh,

Do it for better performance/endurance for Snowboarding,Surfing/M.Biking

boothy;6715172

only a protein supplement,I am not really interested in results such as … only a protein supplement,I am not really interested in results such as that that tbh,Do it for better performance/endurance for Snowboarding,Surfing/M.Biking

yeah cool brah, its not all about the weight you lift, its all about the goals for your sports/hobbies.

black gerbil1;6715161

yeah but this was AFTER AAS, before i was nowere near them numberse.I … yeah but this was AFTER AAS, before i was nowere near them numberse.I dont reecomend taking AAS either

That aint good stuff! I find after taking too much Met-rx amped (3-4 scoops) and working out every other day gives me bad enough rage! lol

O naturel i am doing 165KG box / normal squats, 180KG deads and (my weakest) 80kg Bench

FatRocker;6715202

That aint good stuff! I find after taking too much Met-rx amped (3-4 … That aint good stuff! I find after taking too much Met-rx amped (3-4 scoops) and working out every other day gives me bad enough rage! lol O naturel i am doing 165KG box / normal squats, 180KG deads and (my weakest) 80kg Bench

my lifts are a bit under that now, good stuff though, try some negative bench press too up your bench, google/youtube it:thumbsup:

just make sure you haev a good spotter brah

£105 a month for the gym and have a few personal training sessions on top.

Place is more like a health club, I had an interview longer than the one for my job before they would let me join.

I pay £52 a month and thought that was bad, but compared to some on here I think I got off lightly!!!

boothy;6715076

that equates to 2 sessions with a trainer a week.....plus I do some stuff … that equates to 2 sessions with a trainer a week.....plus I do some stuff on my own.....find that the trainer pushes me a lot harder...and also can do a lot of sports specific stuff as well thats difficult to do alone....also its harder to keep in top shape as you get older......well worth it to me though and I economise in other areas:)

Cool. As long as your happy don't see any problem.:) Thought it was straight gym fee.

Original Poster

chester123;6715262

£105 a month for the gym and have a few personal training sessions on … £105 a month for the gym and have a few personal training sessions on top.Place is more like a health club, I had an interview longer than the one for my job before they would let me join.

Assuming thats in London,down South?

boothy;6715286

Assuming thats in London,down South?

It's in Essex.

athenaeum-club.com/

Original Poster

Adam2050;6715282

Cool. As long as your happy don't see any problem.:) Thought it was … Cool. As long as your happy don't see any problem.:) Thought it was straight gym fee.

straight fee would be £50....everything else is optional:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chester123;6715294

It's in Essex.http://www.athenaeum-club.com/

Looks worth it if you utilise all the facilities regulary:thumbsup:

boothy;6715297

straight fee would be £50....everything else is optional:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: So are you loosing weight or gaining mass?

Original Poster

Adam2050;6715375

gaining muscle mass,and losing body fat.....actual weight has probably increase slightly

£33 or £31 commited for 6 months a month here, unlimited use of gym, sauna, pool and aqua/spinning/aerobic classes

not tied in atm as money is tight so would pay £4.80 session or £6 if not a l/c member

need to get back into it tho as all my hard work is going to poy :cry:

Adam2050;6715375

Defo losing - a lot of money

we pay 112 quid per month for the local country club-thats for the entire family and they have a swimming pool,snooker tables etc-all included in that cost. I dont use the gym but the missus does to improve her stamina for running marathons etc.

they also have loads of classes-martial arts/dance/aerobics etc which charge extra but are subsidised by membership so its only about 2 quid per class which I consider fair.

Kids all swim nearly every day so I reckon we get our moneys worth.

[COLOR="Red"]My membership is £23 a month (I think) but I spend around £200 on new gym clothes/trainers every few months as I like to look super fly.[/COLOR]

Banned

£80 per month

The JFK;6715832

[COLOR="Red"]My membership is £23 a month (I think) but I spend around … [COLOR="Red"]My membership is £23 a month (I think) but I spend around £200 on new gym clothes/trainers every few months as I like to look super fly.[/COLOR]

:lol:

garbage456;6715804

£0....

We spend the same amount on gym!!!

The JFK;6715832

[COLOR="Red"]My membership is £23 a month (I think) but I spend around … [COLOR="Red"]My membership is £23 a month (I think) but I spend around £200 on new gym clothes/trainers every few months as I like to look super fly.[/COLOR]

No point looking the part if you cant do jack while you are there! lol :whistling:

FatRocker;6716072

No point looking the part if you cant do jack while you are there! lol … No point looking the part if you cant do jack while you are there! lol :whistling:

[COLOR="Red"]
    ^^True but I work hard at the gym. But it's also fun to flirt with the good looking gally while I'm there which is why I like to look fly^^[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047106
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      3. love affairs1344
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions