Groups
    EXPIRED

How much £££ do you usually spend on a date?

just wondering...

40 Comments

Free orange wednesdays with you.

Do you really mean "lady of the night"?

Banned

Depends on what I'm after....

And thats a serious answer

t0mm;2473906

Free orange wednesdays with you.

And then the lucky he/she will be expected to pick up the bar tab, no doubt !! :whistling:

nikkib123;2473916

Do you really mean "lady of the night"?

Oh that's about £20 :oops:

ODB_69;2473917

Depends on what I'm after....And thats a serious answer

Worryingly, I believe you

Climb out the restaurant bathroom window

I'm still counting the cost.............it never ends with one date. So far i've accumulated many dates, a wedding, honeymoon, children......the list just goes on.

£3 tops..2 bags of chips at the seaside haha

Original Poster

http://www.hilalplaza.com/images/Dates.jpg

i usally pay about 95p at my local store.

Banned

LOL

Black Gerbil....you are way too clever for your own good

It's about £150 an hour isn't it?

Seriously, use the I've forgotten my wallet trick, or I've left it in the car, then drive away.

£2.89

my last date was [email protected] mcdonalds! he he he

well we were both in town, seemed like an easy place to meet, i was there first so bought my own

seriously, i like to pay my way, always have, dunno why, kinda regretting that!

£30...

$15 dollars, and she love me long time :-D

Banned

midlandscomics;2474021

$15 dollars, and she love me long time :-D

Full Metal Jacket this weekend?

Me too lol

ODB_69;2474033

Full Metal Jacket this weekend?Me too lol

Don't know what you're on about :oops:

:whistling:

:-D

Original Poster

why is everyone spending so much on dates, do you buy in bulk or something?

Banned

20 quids or more ONLY IF THE GIRL IS NOT A BOYBAND FAN .......

Banned

twinks;2473945

I dont usually spend anything on a date :oops:maybe thats where im going … I dont usually spend anything on a date :oops:maybe thats where im going wrong :w00t:

LOl there you have it twinks so where can we meet now :santa:

Banned

loupomm;2474017

my last date was [email protected] mcdonalds! he he hewell we were both in town, … my last date was [email protected] mcdonalds! he he hewell we were both in town, seemed like an easy place to meet, i was there first so bought my own seriously, i like to pay my way, always have, dunno why, kinda regretting that!

Do you know in Pakistan and India ( I have lived there for more than two years combined) mcdonalds is as expensive as 3-star resturants

Dell_in_the_bed;2474099

Do you know in Pakistan and India ( I have lived there for more than two … Do you know in Pakistan and India ( I have lived there for more than two years combined) mcdonalds is as expensive as 3-star resturants

really, well if i was taken there i might of appreciated iti more!

Banned

loupomm;2474108

really, well if i was taken there i might of appreciated iti more!

It will be around 40Celcius there right now, you sure you will still appreciate ..... well actually for a change you get to feel the sun for more than 3 hours a day ..... its raining where I am right now

Dell_in_the_bed;2474134

It will be around 40Celcius there right now, you sure you will still … It will be around 40Celcius there right now, you sure you will still appreciate ..... well actually for a change you get to feel the sun for more than 3 hours a day ..... its raining where I am right now

yep raining here too, but if a guy takes the trouble to arrange such a date im sure i'd find the appreciation :-D

not my luck tho, never been taken on a 'special' date :cry:

Whatever it costs, wherever she wants to go, suppose around £40???

Original Poster

SpartanDavie;2474232

Whatever it costs, wherever she wants to go, suppose around £40???

how mcuh? there only 99p near me

................... soppy date :giggle:

Banned

loupomm;2474169

yep raining here too, but if a guy takes the trouble to arrange such a … yep raining here too, but if a guy takes the trouble to arrange such a date im sure i'd find the appreciation :-Dnot my luck tho, never been taken on a 'special' date :cry:

lol I can almost hear myself saying I am flying for a training session to Pakistan ..... :friends:

The most my bf has spent on a date is around £75... One of the nicest places in Southampton though.

Original Poster

wow some people are stupid.

Dell_in_the_bed;2474099

Do you know in Pakistan and India ( I have lived there for more than two … Do you know in Pakistan and India ( I have lived there for more than two years combined) mcdonalds is as expensive as 3-star resturants

Do you mean that, or do you mean 3-star restaurants are as cheap as Mc Donalds.
    :whistling:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;2474381

Do you mean that, or do you mean 3-star restaurants are as cheap as Mc … Do you mean that, or do you mean 3-star restaurants are as cheap as Mc Donalds.:whistling:

exactly what he means

Banned

It makes no difference, its all about the company.

Banned

Prissymiss;2475110

It makes no difference, its all about the company.

Me and you...KFC...just give me a time..:whistling:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2473958

i usally pay about 95p at my local store.

wtf is all this £40 business, do you lot buy organic?

£3.98

2 happy meals.

About £40 or £50 I'd guess. Less if it's pizza express but i wouldn't put out for that haha! I guess cinema is cheaper option - about £20 or £25 with popcorn... Or a gallery or museum is free if you're totally skint and she's into that kind of thing! One guy took me out and spent almost £100 but that was a little excessive.

Most modern ladies will offer to pay their share - but it is nice to be taken out and be spoiled once in a while and there is NOTHING less appealing in a potential boyfriend than a penny pincher!

I always pay my way.... perhaps thats where i go wrong!!

Banned

As little as it takes for her to give it up. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs2059
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33

See more discussions