Groups

How much does it cost to post a PC?

just a quickie, how much approximatly does it cost to sent a desktop by mail
    thanks

5 Comments

I've just sent a laptop via Royal Mail 5kg (size unimportant) for £11 insured to £250, 3 day delivery.

Standard parcel for 15kg insured to £250 is £16.

So depending on the weight.

p.s I found parcel monkey to be dearer if you need over £50 insurance cover (laptop would have been £19 to post, although that was next day)

...and the vague question of the day goes to.......?

How heavy?
    Where from/to?
    How quickly?

try this:

deliveryquotecompare.com/

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;7792876

...and the vague question of the day goes to.......? :)How heavy?Where … ...and the vague question of the day goes to.......? :)How heavy?Where from/to?How quickly?try this:http://deliveryquotecompare.com/

a normal dell insprion desktop, I am at work so not sure about the dimensions

sending it withing the UK, 2-3 days

Original Poster

Carley;7792867

add the approximate dimensions and weight into this site...]Parcel … add the approximate dimensions and weight into this site...]Parcel MonkeyCheapest service = £7.05 (-£1 quidco)

thanks for that, used them, great service

rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions