How much does it cost to send a game/dvd as cheap as possible (any mail service)?

15 Comments
Potentially free - if you deliver it yourself by hand
linuxlinks

Potentially free - if you deliver it yourself by hand

That aside, I mean by posting.
Isn't the royal mail the only service within reason of price
In a c5 size envelope a playstation game or dvd cost's £1.10 second class standard large letter.
I think 2nd class is £1.07.

Which would then leave you extra money for some more of hotukdeals.com/dea…228.
MarzBarz

Isn't the royal mail the only service within reason of price

How much? Am I correct in thinking £1.40 is how much it will cost to post?
deb8z

Large letter rate,see here,depends on the weight,under or over … Large letter rate,see here,depends on the weight,under or over 100g.Boxset etc will be packet rate.http://www.seajays.org.uk/postage/index.cfm

Cheers
Last time I sold games I'm sure it was £1.80 1st class recorded....
jlflanagan

Last time I sold games I'm sure it was £1.80 1st class recorded....

Did you even bother to read the title properly?
£1.10 second class
£1.20 first class

add on 95p for recorded
1.10 2nd
Yeah I did read it proper Jonny! Just I'd rather send it recorded, so people can't say they didn't recieve it... Then they get the game and a refund or could just send recorded then your cover.

Thanks for the smart **** comment tho!
jlflanagan

Yeah I did read it proper Jonny! Just I'd rather send it recorded, so … Yeah I did read it proper Jonny! Just I'd rather send it recorded, so people can't say they didn't recieve it... Then they get the game and a refund or could just send recorded then your cover. Thanks for the smart **** comment tho!

The OP asked for cheapest. I also send recorded but the safest way of sending the item was not the question. It could be a dvd they sold for £2. Would you then send it recorded? I'd take the even money gamble that they do recieve the item.
If you get proof of postage which is free (just ask at counter) you can tell the buyer to make the claim if sold on ebay in an unfortunate event that the item does not arrive or arrives but buyer is a liar
konectionz

If you get proof of postage which is free (just ask at counter) you can … If you get proof of postage which is free (just ask at counter) you can tell the buyer to make the claim if sold on ebay in an unfortunate event that the item does not arrive or arrives but buyer is a liar

I think he's probably posted it by now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants