Groups

how much does it cost to send nintendo wii?

How much does it cost to send one of these?

Iv looked online at royal mail but delivery seems to be £23 odd quid

any ideas??

8 Comments

I used [url]www.parcelmonkey.co.uk[/url] to send an 8kg box 200 miles the other day. They collected from my home and delivered via Citylink at a grand cost of £7.05 !

Try Parcel Monkey or Parcel2Go, it should be about £8 or £9 with the correct level of insurance.

tallpete33;7946314

I used [url]www.parcelmonkey.co.uk[/url] to send an 8kg box 200 miles the … I used [url]www.parcelmonkey.co.uk[/url] to send an 8kg box 200 miles the other day. They collected from my home and delivered via Citylink at a grand cost of £7.05 !

Only insured to £50 tho?

Adam2050;7946318

Only insured to £50 tho?

You can pay a little extra to insure though I didn't and everything was fine, easy tracking and next-day delivery. I'm sure it would still be way more economical than Royal Mail and no queuing with the wrinklies for half an hour at the PO either :-D

£1 quidco for new accounts too :thumbsup:

I don't remember how much it costed but when I sent my wii, I used Royal Mail next day delivery service.

Banned

about £12 first class recorded

I sent a laptop (insured to £250) last week for £11 RM 3 day parcel. Because of the insurance (which you will need with a Wii) Parcel Monkey wanted £19.

So if you are not in a rush to get it there I would agree £8-9 with RM 3 day standard parcel.

Edit
    10kg = £14.86
    5kg = £11.83
    2kg = £9.31

]See here, change the refine search bits once you have weighed it.

would imagine it is around the 5kg mark as my laptop was that, wouldn't think a wii was as heavy.

looking at the OP i.d perhaps we could use some sort of time machine for free.

Banned

£7.64 Ups with £5 extra for insurance, usually next day service inc VAT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions