How much does/would a ps2 and a few games go for on here?

Banned
Hi

I have a ps2 and a few games, controller/s, memory card.

How much would i be looking at on here?

Regards

13 Comments

check cex for prices, they will be similar

A couple of pounds at the most, and will probably cost you more to send

I have a ps2 and a few games, controller/s, memory card.

If you gave details, you may get a better response.

PS2 slim/phat, controller or controllers, name of games etc etc.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;6160090

If you gave details, you may get a better response.PS2 slim/phat, … If you gave details, you may get a better response.PS2 slim/phat, controller or controllers, name of games etc etc.

PS2 phat.
2 controllers
Games:
Socom
brand new sealed the getaway
gta san andreas.

Hamm;6160115

PS2 phat.2 controllersGames:Socombrand new sealed the getawaygta san … PS2 phat.2 controllersGames:Socombrand new sealed the getawaygta san andreas.

Is that the first getaway game?

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6160160

Is that the first getaway game?

think so yeah.

Banned

check out old sales on the fs board, also remember this cannot be listed on the fs board for 7 full days from locking this, sorry if you are already aware of this

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6160198

check out old sales on the fs board, also remember this cannot be listed … check out old sales on the fs board, also remember this cannot be listed on the fs board for 7 full days from locking this, sorry if you are already aware of this

silly rule...

Hamm;6160179

think so yeah.

If it is then i will be interested in it. If you set up a For Sale thread then let me know

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6160245

If it is then i will be interested in it. If you set up a For Sale thread … If it is then i will be interested in it. If you set up a For Sale thread then let me know

what is the going price for it lol?

Hamm;6160283

what is the going price for it lol?

I'm not sure, CEX buy it for 40p or sell for £1.50
Let me know what you would sell it for and i will consider

Banned

DarkKnight;6160299

I'm not sure, CEX buy it for 40p or sell for £1.50Let me know what you … I'm not sure, CEX buy it for 40p or sell for £1.50Let me know what you would sell it for and i will consider

not the amount the op was probably hoping for, it would cost that to send it - lol

sassie;6160318

not the amount the op was probably hoping for, it would cost that to send … not the amount the op was probably hoping for, it would cost that to send it - lol

I know, i would give a bit more than that, i just checked to see the value, that's why i asked how much he/she will sell it for
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671409
    2. word association Game74044564
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413

See more discussions