Found 16th Apr 2008
How much would you recommend selling an Xbox 360 with three red lights, hardware fault for? I'm not waiting around for a microsoft repair as i've been through it before so gonna buy a new one tomorrow and sell my old one

1. Misc
  2. Xbox
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Xbox
11 Comments

1st....

has it got the hdd? boxed? ex certa ex certa....

Banned

How about getting it repaired, get a new one tomorow and when the other one comes back fixed, sell it. I think you will get more money this way.

Original Poster

just the console on its own, a premium one but with no accessories, i'm toying with the idea of sending it off but if i can get a good price on here or ebay it saves me the hassle

£60-90 bra.

I have to ask, Why would any of you want to buy a pice of c**p that is going to keep breaking down? A fact acknowleged by Microsoft themselves.

the 3 red lights are now covered by a 3 year warranty, xbox will send ups to collect next day takes about a week to return and they give you a free months xbox live sub. yes it is a pain to be without it for about a week but you have to admit that is good customer service. no?:roll:

Original Poster

i've set up a repair for it and got a new arcade today so will have a console for sale soon

Original Poster

anyone know if they'll repair the console or send a new one?

bennype73;1912585

anyone know if they'll repair the console or send a new one?

Either repair or send you someone elses old one repaired

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;1912612

Either repair or send you someone elses old one repaired

They sent me my own console 'repaired' last time and it got the rrod about 2 weeks after

And what you guys recon I'd get for a modded one with working dashboard but 3 red lights fault on a game load? Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sell old Lego by the kilo.22
    2. word association Game74244876
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322831
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258

See more discussions