Groups

how much for 2nd hand ps2?

Thinking of ebaying it or sticking it on here ( a week after this post, naturally ;p ) any hints on pricing? Console with cable.

13 Comments

Slim or Phat?

Phat id say £20 del and slim mabey £25-£30

Original Poster

It's my bfs but I think it's fat! He reckoned he'd get 100 quid for it, bless him, will have to break it to him that he's guestimating a bit high!!

torapoole;5622086

It's my bfs but I think it's fat! He reckoned he'd get 100 quid for it, … It's my bfs but I think it's fat! He reckoned he'd get 100 quid for it, bless him, will have to break it to him that he's guestimating a bit high!!

Wow you can get a 360 for half that LMAO!!!

I brought one 2 years ago with 20 games for £20!!! I was being generous id say £15 max

Original Poster

RuthIess;5622110

Wow you can get a 360 for half that LMAO!!!I brought one 2 years ago with … Wow you can get a 360 for half that LMAO!!!I brought one 2 years ago with 20 games for £20!!! I was being generous id say £15 max

Aww my poor bf, he was so excited when he found the cable thinking he'd make a bit, LOL.... he's a daft so and so :-D

torapoole;5622116

Aww my poor bf, he was so excited when he found the cable thinking he'd … Aww my poor bf, he was so excited when he found the cable thinking he'd make a bit, LOL.... he's a daft so and so :-D

Yeah he sounds it :w00t:

Original Poster

RuthIess;5622123

Yeah he sounds it :w00t:

Aww shush you, he's lovely just never ebays anything so has no clue, I think it's endearing! But that's cos he's my blokey and I lurrrv him ;-)

Oh, and have repped you for your help!

[QUOTE=RuthIess;5622110]Wow you can get a 360 for half that LMAO!!!

I brought one 2 years ago with 20 games for £20!!! I was being generous id say £15 max [/QUOTE

are you sure your username isnt PINOCCHIO ?
    EVEN BETTER YOUD MAKE A FORTUNE AS A PRESENTER ON JACKANORY LOL

These are almost worthless these days. I'd say keep it as a spare, and one day it'll be vintage.

I picked 1 up at the bootsale for £10

Original Poster

kyalion;5622278

These are almost worthless these days. I'd say keep it as a spare, and … These are almost worthless these days. I'd say keep it as a spare, and one day it'll be vintage.

Interesting thought, will suggest it to him :thumbsup:

Original Poster

vengod;5622313

I picked 1 up at the bootsale for £10

Ah dear, 100 really was an overestimate bless him! We might boot it, will see what he wants to do. If it's so cheap he might just keep it as he does love his consoles.

nickleicester;5622270

I brought one 2 years ago with 20 games for £20!!! I was being generous … I brought one 2 years ago with 20 games for £20!!! I was being generous id say £15 max [/QUOTEare you sure your username isnt PINOCCHIO ?EVEN BETTER YOUD MAKE A FORTUNE AS A PRESENTER ON JACKANORY LOL

No i brought it off a mate. Sorry to dissapoint

torapoole;5622166

Aww shush you, he's lovely just never ebays anything so has no clue, I … Aww shush you, he's lovely just never ebays anything so has no clue, I think it's endearing! But that's cos he's my blokey and I lurrrv him ;-)Oh, and have repped you for your help!

Im sure he means well

Thanx for rep!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2398
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions