Groups

How much for a 120gb Xbox 360 Elite?

If asking how much the item is worth isn't allowed on here anymore then i apologise.

I have a 120gb black HDMI Xbox 360 elite console with still sealed headset and all the cables (ethernet etc...).

I bought the console last October and it has been used rarely only to play DVD's so it isn't banned or anything or modded. So it is in great condition and comes boxed.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend what sort of price i could be looking at getting on here. I know on ebay they are going for between £110-£140 but obviously there's no fees to pay when listing it on here.

3 Comments

£80-£90

check ebay completed listings

Original Poster

nebno6

check ebay completed listings

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend what sort of price i could be looking at getting on here.I know on ebay they are going for between £110-£140
    Edited by: "ainsleyb" 1st Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25108
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302006
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions