How much for a new black wii mote + nunchuck set?

Hi,

I was recently given a new black wiimote + nunchuck. Never been used but not boxed.

I'm thinking of selling on HUKDs in a weeks time (as per rules), but wondered what price I Should charge?

Does black demand a higher sale price? Should i sell together or seperate?

Any advice welcome!

8 Comments

Hi can i have first refusal on them please..................

In terms of price, i'd say about £13 for nunchuck (as you can get them 2 for £30 in HMV)

and the controller - it all depends if it comes with the motion sensor??

The motion sensor is called Motion Plus in case you don't know OP

natversion1;7541821

The motion sensor is called Motion Plus in case you don't know OP

sorry boss

its been a long day at work!!!

the black and white sell for the same price

Sold Mine (Black one) - new with box Wii Sports Resort & Wii Sports for £135 delivered just after Christmas

Ignore me - that was for the whole Wii Console!

Original Poster

yeh sorry, there is no wii motion plus, it's just a nunchuck and a wiimote!

and yes, can give first refusal Abz when i sell it i'll pm, but purpose of this thread is to ascertain a fair price

i bought similar just before christmas and paid £23 or thereabouts from deal extreme i think.

Original Poster

wonder-baby;7542474

i bought similar just before christmas and paid £23 or thereabouts from … i bought similar just before christmas and paid £23 or thereabouts from deal extreme i think.

wow that seems extremely good price for both wiimote + nunchuck, thanks for the info though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2235
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1868
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846113

See more discussions