Groups
    EXPIRED

How much for an xbox 360?

I am selling my xbox 360 (THIS IS NOT A FS/FT THREAD) and i was wondering how much i should ask for it?

Do gamestation/game/bb give you cash for the xbox 360?

Its a launch 360 premium 20gb and its never had a red ring. Im looking for around £100

22 Comments

You wont get £100. Maybe £50, without the hdd.

Original Poster

Im selling it with 20gb hdd

Banned

never gonna get £100 for a launch 20gb xbox 360 bud unless you strip it down and sell the bits seperately

Banned

what other bits come with it ?

You can get a brand new Arcade for £100 from Sainsburys, with full warranty

Original Poster

just xbox 360 premium+ 20gb hdd+ a free game

Original Poster

peodude;3111594

You can get a brand new Arcade for £100 from Sainsburys, with full … You can get a brand new Arcade for £100 from Sainsburys, with full warranty

I know thats why i want to sell my one

Banned

is there a headset and controller ?

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3111612

is there a headset and controller ?

no

Banned

ok i'll give you £70 delivered if it comes with all leads the console and the hdd

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3111644

ok i'll give you £70 delivered if it comes with all leads the console and … ok i'll give you £70 delivered if it comes with all leads the console and the hdd

but why not spend £30 more and you can have a brand new one from sainsburys? :thinking:

Banned

ok dont sell it i have 3 xbox's in the house only interested in having it as a spare for the leads etc

im selling an arcade fully boxed all accessories appart frome the arcade games disk,

bought 3 weeks ago, id take around the same as sainsburys but that ewill include delivery.

so if someone still wants one for xmas after the sainsburys deal is finished, let me know

kiwinator;3111694

but why not spend £30 more and you can have a brand new one from … but why not spend £30 more and you can have a brand new one from sainsburys? :thinking:

A 20GB HDD is £20 hotukdeals.com/ite…co/ so a £50 saving overall I personally wouldn't take that risk though :thumbsup:

Banned

Sainsburys are selling these new for £100, dont think you'll see that for 2nd hand

kiwinator;3111694

but why not spend £30 more and you can have a brand new one from … but why not spend £30 more and you can have a brand new one from sainsburys? :thinking:

it will come without a hard drive and the big point (will have a non moddable dvd drive in it)

Foosball Chum;3111741

Sainsburys are selling these new for £100, dont think you'll see that for … Sainsburys are selling these new for £100, dont think you'll see that for 2nd hand

for the next week, it's not their new retail price:thumbsup:

I'll give you a fiver for it?.....need a door stop for the bathroom ;-)

Banned

thats a no then is it kiwi ?

I'd say £60.

Is the new one from Sainsbury's flashable though?

No it isn't.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927349
    2. love affairs1223
    3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
    4. Apples new update711

See more discussions