Groups

How much for each of these desktop items query?

Hi guys, as my comp hasn't sold I'm thinking of stripping it down and selling as separate parts. Would someone know what I could get for each part please
    List is here:
    ATI HD 5750 - Graphic Card
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz - CPU
    Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 - Ram
    Foxconn BLACKOPS X48 Socket 775 DDR3 7.1 Channel Audio ATX
    Pioneer DVR-S18LBK 22x - Optical Drive
    640GB Western Digital - HDD
    Corsair CMPSU-400CXUK 400W - PSU

This is only to enquire and if decided to sell will be posted up on Tuesdat (7day will be up from last post)

9 Comments

sell it on ebay strating from 0.1 p

How much were you selling it for on ebay?

ATI HD 5750 £50-£55
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz £70
    Corsair 4GB £40
    Foxconn BLACKOPS £80-£85
    Pioneer DVR-S18LBK £10
    640GB Western Digital £30
    Corsair CMPSU-400CXUK 400W £22-£25

Original Poster

thanks guys

think wheresmenuts is a bit generous, you can get 4gb ddr3 a lot cheaper than that now, ebuyer has some ebuyer.com/pro…240, and the nasty stuff is even cheaper.
    the cpu well i bought one last year off here for £70 and have seen quite a few quads at bargain prices on forums recently, such as an [email protected]
    on the rest if you really want to sell quick you will need to discount those prices or offer trades.

Original Poster

It's cool I sold the whole unit for £320

maddogb

think wheresmenuts is a bit generous, you can get 4gb ddr3 a lot cheaper … think wheresmenuts is a bit generous, you can get 4gb ddr3 a lot cheaper than that now, ebuyer has some http://www.ebuyer.com/product/169240, and the nasty stuff is even cheaper.the cpu well i bought one last year off here for £70 and have seen quite a few quads at bargain prices on forums recently, such as an [email protected] the rest if you really want to sell quick you will need to discount those prices or offer trades.

I was given what I would think is the best you could sell for,But I bought the Q9550 (EO stepper) around 2 Years ago for £200 & they still sell at around this price used.

saxo_appeal

It's cool I sold the whole unit for £320:)

You got very good sale as the price I quoted came to £315 but that was pushing it,well done bud.

Original Poster

Cheers mate, some old dude from Dundee purchased it

Apparently he was a recovering alcoholic and had spare money lol

Things you see :$
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27107
      3. GOT Leaks again817
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472

See more discussions