how much for my iPhone & Apple Watch

I have an iPhone 6 Plus 64gb, in mint condition and I also have a 42mm Apple Watch Sport silver and three bands for it. I know I can get around £325 for the phone through musicmagpie, but private sales roughly how much?
Thanks in advance

Edit :Someone has offered me a s7 edge 32gb?? Just for the phone

6 Comments

Look on eBay's completed auction listings to get an idea on the price.

The watch was around £195 without the extra bands a few weeks ago.
Edited by: "joshp" 7th Aug 2016

Id put them both up for £625 and hope to get £600 if i was selling them. You moving to android?

Original Poster

daskota

Id put them both up for £625 and hope to get £600 if i was selling them. … Id put them both up for £625 and hope to get £600 if i was selling them. You moving to android?

Thinking of getting the note 7, not entirely sure yet, want to know the actual uk cpu apparently it's the same underpowered EU one as the s7 & edge...

Sell them separately and expect £650-£700.

scannell

Thinking of getting the note 7, not entirely sure yet, want to know the … Thinking of getting the note 7, not entirely sure yet, want to know the actual uk cpu apparently it's the same underpowered EU one as the s7 & edge...

​The exynos cpu is far much better than qualcomm in the USA. Better battery life and graphics

Original Poster

mattsokolinski

​The exynos cpu is far much better than qualcomm in the USA. Better b … ​The exynos cpu is far much better than qualcomm in the USA. Better battery life and graphics

Are you sure? There are many articles saying the exact opposite..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2229
    2. buy to let mortgage23
    3. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?22
    4. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …33

See more discussions