Groups

How much for my XBOX 360 bundle

Just wondering how much you guys think I would get for my Xbox 360 and games. Thinking about selling it and getting a PS3.

Xbox 360 with 20gb HDD and all leads etc
    2 official Controllers
    Official headset
    Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit

Fifa 09
    GTA 4
    COD 4
    The Orange Box
    Assasins Creed
    Mass Effect
    Stranglehold
    The Darkness
    Gears of War
    Fifa 08
    Pro Evo 6
    Condmened
    Tiger Woods 07
    Spiderman 3
    Bioshock (game and instructions only)
    Crackdown (game and instructions only)
    Overlord (game only)

7 Comments

About £220 possibly a bit more, Personally though I'd stick with the Xbox 360 which is a much better console for gaming.

Only thing better with PS3 is Bluray.

Original Poster

Shauneco - Quite fancy the blu-ray on the PS3 and the fan noise of the Xbox 360 really annoys me, its like your playin it on the runway of heathrow airport.

Snowball - Not looking to sell right this minute. Was prob going to wait till after xmas and see if anywhere was doing good bundle deals.

probably be better to seell it on here you'd get more money. and if you do you do might get somethign in jan sales

Shauneco - Quite fancy the blu-ray on the PS3 and the fan noise of the … Shauneco - Quite fancy the blu-ray on the PS3 and the fan noise of the Xbox 360 really annoys me, its like your playin it on the runway of heathrow airport.Snowball - Not looking to sell right this minute. Was prob going to wait till after xmas and see if anywhere was doing good bundle deals

But wait, the noise issue will be solved on the 19th with the dashboard update, you will be able to install games to your hard drive, meaning it will run almost silently

lilstrum;3463423

But wait, the noise issue will be solved on the 19th with the dashboard … But wait, the noise issue will be solved on the 19th with the dashboard update, you will be able to install games to your hard drive, meaning it will run almost silently

i would advise against the update. theres a thread on here somewhere that says its going to cause lots of 3 red light in xbox's maybe some sort of ploy so eveything breaks before xmas?

Original Poster

Yeah but how many games will you be able to install onto a 20gb hard drive??? Not many I'd guess, and Im not goin to pay microsoft more money for a bigger hard drive!!

shosie;3463499

i would advise against the update. theres a thread on here somewhere that … i would advise against the update. theres a thread on here somewhere that says its going to cause lots of 3 red light in xbox's maybe some sort of ploy so eveything breaks before xmas?

You don't have a choice about the update anyway do you? Unless you don't go on live that is?

spud131;3463505

Yeah but how many games will you be able to install onto a 20gb hard … Yeah but how many games will you be able to install onto a 20gb hard drive??? Not many I'd guess, and Im not goin to pay microsoft more money for a bigger hard drive!!

Lol yea that is true, I figured i'd just put a few games on that I play the most
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions