How much for my XBOX 360 bundle

Found 14th Nov 2008
Just wondering how much you guys think I would get for my Xbox 360 and games. Thinking about selling it and getting a PS3.

Xbox 360 with 20gb HDD and all leads etc
2 official Controllers
Official headset
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit

Fifa 09
GTA 4
COD 4
The Orange Box
Assasins Creed
Mass Effect
Stranglehold
The Darkness
Gears of War
Fifa 08
Pro Evo 6
Condmened
Tiger Woods 07
Spiderman 3
Bioshock (game and instructions only)
Crackdown (game and instructions only)
Overlord (game only)

7 Comments

About £220 possibly a bit more, Personally though I'd stick with the Xbox 360 which is a much better console for gaming.

Only thing better with PS3 is Bluray.

Original Poster

Shauneco - Quite fancy the blu-ray on the PS3 and the fan noise of the Xbox 360 really annoys me, its like your playin it on the runway of heathrow airport.

Snowball - Not looking to sell right this minute. Was prob going to wait till after xmas and see if anywhere was doing good bundle deals.

probably be better to seell it on here you'd get more money. and if you do you do might get somethign in jan sales

Shauneco - Quite fancy the blu-ray on the PS3 and the fan noise of the … Shauneco - Quite fancy the blu-ray on the PS3 and the fan noise of the Xbox 360 really annoys me, its like your playin it on the runway of heathrow airport.Snowball - Not looking to sell right this minute. Was prob going to wait till after xmas and see if anywhere was doing good bundle deals

But wait, the noise issue will be solved on the 19th with the dashboard update, you will be able to install games to your hard drive, meaning it will run almost silently

lilstrum;3463423

But wait, the noise issue will be solved on the 19th with the dashboard … But wait, the noise issue will be solved on the 19th with the dashboard update, you will be able to install games to your hard drive, meaning it will run almost silently

i would advise against the update. theres a thread on here somewhere that says its going to cause lots of 3 red light in xbox's maybe some sort of ploy so eveything breaks before xmas?

Original Poster

Yeah but how many games will you be able to install onto a 20gb hard drive??? Not many I'd guess, and Im not goin to pay microsoft more money for a bigger hard drive!!

shosie;3463499

i would advise against the update. theres a thread on here somewhere that … i would advise against the update. theres a thread on here somewhere that says its going to cause lots of 3 red light in xbox's maybe some sort of ploy so eveything breaks before xmas?

You don't have a choice about the update anyway do you? Unless you don't go on live that is?

spud131;3463505

Yeah but how many games will you be able to install onto a 20gb hard … Yeah but how many games will you be able to install onto a 20gb hard drive??? Not many I'd guess, and Im not goin to pay microsoft more money for a bigger hard drive!!

Lol yea that is true, I figured i'd just put a few games on that I play the most
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Shaving Cream Recommendations22
    2. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…22
    3. Ps4 deals22
    4. Holiday discount centre is a scam510

See more discussions