How much for posting of nintendo 3DS?

Found 20th Jan 2012
Just wondering the cheapest price of sending a nintendo 3ds by post
Including the box accessories and manuals?
Community Updates
MiscNintendo 3DSNintendo
9 Comments
tree fiddy
why would you want the cheapest? cheapest would be 2nd class but id be paying for special delivery just incase

£2.16 second class

special deliver next day £5.90 (insured upto £500)

So if someone has quoted me £7 to send it, and it's not next day, how have they sent it?
Do you have any idea how much the 3ds weighs with the box etc?

jamstaruk1972

why would you want the cheapest? cheapest would be 2nd class but id be … why would you want the cheapest? cheapest would be 2nd class but id be paying for special delivery just incase£2.16 second classspecial deliver next day £5.90 (insured upto £500)

could be sent via courier
Hmm, the reason i'm asking all this is that i have paid half for the item, and she said she posted on the 17th, and it still hasn't arrived. So i'm very worried that shes scammed me as she wont send me the tracking number and just keeps saying be patient
I'm guessing if she did send, it would be through royal mail at the post office, so if she went for the cheapest option, what are their delivery times?
a ds with packaging is aroung 500grams
in b4 "i didnt get any of the sellers details"

I didn't buy from here, but i posted about this here as i know there are alot of helpful people
I took a big risk, so i will just have to wait and see. She seems really genuine though, and has replied to every text i have sent her, so i'm not sure. No replies about my stupidity pleasee!

deb8z

She could have sent it standard parcels,that takes quite a few days,have … She could have sent it standard parcels,that takes quite a few days,have you got a link to the thread where you bought it,or did you do it via pm ?

It was bought from gumtree, and she just said that it hasnt been sent next day

deb8z

I'd be dubious if it hasn't arrived by today and they haven't actually … I'd be dubious if it hasn't arrived by today and they haven't actually told you how it was despatched.I know they haven't given you any tracking details,but have you asked exactly how it was sent,1st,2nd class etc Was it bought from Gumtree or another forum?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants