Groups
    EXPIRED

How much for saturday delivery?

Hi, I sold an xbox 360 on ebay and if i send it tomorrow they won't receive it until next week. Does anyone know of a cheap courier that delivers on saturday. The ones i've been looking at charge over £20. Thanks for any help.

9 Comments

Special delivery with a saturday guarantee?

Banned

parcel2go.com/

Use DHL do it for £8 not guranteed saturday though. pUT ABOUT 3.8 kg as the weight if your not sure. Then measure the dimensions appropriately just make sure you do the right measurement for lenth,width etc...

Original Poster

hellfire;7096374

Special delivery with a saturday guarantee?

Hi, Thank you but it's still over £20

ryman1000;7096414

http://www.parcel2go.com/Use DHL do it for £8 not guranteed saturday … http://www.parcel2go.com/Use DHL do it for £8 not guranteed saturday though

Hi, Thank you. I use ups couriers, i just thought i might be able to get it delivered to them sooner. Never mind, i guess they'll just have to wait.

how much did you charge them for postage.

Original Poster

greyparrot;7096494

how much did you charge them for postage.

£9.50...

Banned

mackenzie;7096556

£9.50...

then they get they're £9.50 worth and it's delivered next week

mackenzie;7096556

£9.50...

yep you will have to go with your normal courier or the post office offer a parcel force delivery thats about £10 but on a 3 to 5 day delivery if i remember right.

If they buyer is asking for saturday delivery then ask them for extra payment, otherwise sent it normally.

Original Poster

ryman1000;7096681

then they get they're £9.50 worth and it's delivered next week

greyparrot;7096793

yep you will have to go with your normal courier or the post office offer … yep you will have to go with your normal courier or the post office offer a parcel force delivery thats about £10 but on a 3 to 5 day delivery if i remember right.

deanos;7097411

If they buyer is asking for saturday delivery then ask them for extra … If they buyer is asking for saturday delivery then ask them for extra payment, otherwise sent it normally.

Thank you all for your replys. I've emailed the buyer to let them know they won't receive it until next week and they seemed happy about it.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
    2. Speccing a gaming pc412
    3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
    4. Legal advice?45

See more discussions