Expired

How much for this phone? w810i

12 replies
Found 1st Nov 2009
I know I can't list for 7 days, etc, but I really just want to know if this is worth selling or not.

It is a white w810i, locked to O2 in excellent condition, complete with original 512mb memory card. It comes boxed, but doesn't include the tray the phone goes into (if that makes sense?)
It has all accessories bar the earphones, but does have the hands free adapter that the headphones plug into. It also has the unused data cable, and all cds and instructions.

Just wanted to find out whether it it was worth selling before I do the whole photos and and business.

Any ideas as to what this *should* fetch?

12 Comments

dunno a fiver

Original Poster

cribert;6750818

dunno a fiver

gotta be worth more than that

mazuma will give you £16.50

£20 - £25

Banned

hi,

i'll pay 22 quid if it works fine.

careful or the ModPlod will be down on you like a ton of horsemuck

very gestapo.

Original Poster

prada09;6751122

hi,i'll pay 22 quid if it works fine.

Thanks for your offer, but I'm just seeing what price I *could* be expecting, and as such isn't on sale yet.

TBH I thought this would be near to £35 as it is in excellent condition. Obviously if put up on sale, there would be pics too

You wont get £35, perhaps £25.

£35 tops if its mint

Banned

bassman_uk;6751188

Thanks for your offer, but I'm just seeing what price I *could* be … Thanks for your offer, but I'm just seeing what price I *could* be expecting, and as such isn't on sale yet.TBH I thought this would be near to £35 as it is in excellent condition. Obviously if put up on sale, there would be pics too

pm when ever you decide to list this up for sale.

£20 tops

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769327
  2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2862
  3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2755
  4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606

See more discussions