Groups

How much for this XBOX?

Banned
    Foster child bought an XBOX 3 weeks ago...no decided he wasnts a Wii instead due to foster people banning him from any games with guns...so no CoD4 etc....

How much should we ask for this?:

XBOX 360 Arcade (boxed with all orig components etc)
    1 wireless controller
    oficial play and charge kit

5 arcade games (the ones that come as standard with Arcade)
    Need for speed: Carbon
    Fifa 08

Everything is boxed as new and is completely mint condition and is literallly about 3 weeks old (he's only been able to play on it for about a week due to bad behaviour and he only gets an hour a day)....I say take it back to shop and tell them its faulty but mum won't do that.......far 2 honest!.....could sell for new as its looks untouched (wont do that on here though!)

Please note this is not modded/chipped and I'm not looking for bids, just a price. If I do sell on here will do it through F S/T forums

15 Comments

Original Poster Banned

oh and official memory card as well (as supplied)

£160? at a push

Original Poster Banned

out of interest would anyone on here be interested? Like I said not wanting offers just info (thiis isn't a 'sale' thread just info) as currently listed on Ebay (about 10 mins ago!) but I don't agree with Paypal fees so am pushing my mother to end the listing and I can do it on here.

Would this breach rules as its not MINE but my foster 'brothers' if I did try and sell on here

Mods - any clarificaion appreciated:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

garbage456;2097957

i would say £150 but sell a couple of games separately if you can get … i would say £150 but sell a couple of games separately if you can get more that way.

Yh was thinking that as Fifa 08 still pricey

repped u both BTW

Banned

from the rules, although i have seen some get away with it

(5) Please post images of the actual items for sale. This helps your sale or trade by showing the condition and also that you have the product in your possession. This is not a necessity but will go a long way to helping your sale and establishing validity.If you post an eBay image, we may pull the listing immediately to request further information.
    * Selling items on behalf of a third party is not permitted, the item[s] must belong to you and be in your possession.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2098111

from the rules, although i have seen some get away with it(5) Please post … from the rules, although i have seen some get away with it(5) Please post images of the actual items for sale. This helps your sale or trade by showing the condition and also that you have the product in your possession. This is not a necessity but will go a long way to helping your sale and establishing validity.If you post an eBay image, we may pull the listing immediately to request further information.* Selling items on behalf of a third party is not permitted, the item[s] must belong to you and be in your possession.

yh thought that but maybe I can get permission as he's only 14?

Not posted images as I don't want it to turn into a for sale thread

Banned

well mods dont read threads so you will have to pm one

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2098166

well mods dont read threads so you will have to pm one

oh ok, do u know which ones are online...Edi, Emma, Rayman all off

Banned

jb, millercat and rayman are showing as online, ide go with rayman hes topdog really, sorry ray - lol

Why don't you list it on ebay without the option of paying by paypal? Items usually don't make as much because of the buyers protection and of it's ease.. I often bid on items that are sold without the paypal option for the first reason.. As long as you have got good feedback it shouldn't make to much of a difference .. Good luck with the sale...........:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

just PM'd Rayman, so hopefully he can help

sassie;2098111

from the rules, although i have seen some get away with it(5) Please post … from the rules, although i have seen some get away with it(5) Please post images of the actual items for sale. This helps your sale or trade by showing the condition and also that you have the product in your possession. This is not a necessity but will go a long way to helping your sale and establishing validity.If you post an eBay image, we may pull the listing immediately to request further information.* Selling items on behalf of a third party is not permitted, the item[s] must belong to you and be in your possession.

ODB_69;2098155

yh thought that but maybe I can get permission as he's only 14?Not posted … yh thought that but maybe I can get permission as he's only 14?Not posted images as I don't want it to turn into a for sale thread

I'm sorry but we'll have to stick to the '* Selling items on behalf of a third party is not permitted, the item[s] must belong to you and be in your possession.' Mainly as requests such as this cannot be verified.

Original Poster Banned

rayman;2098300

I'm sorry but we'll have to stick to the '* Selling items on behalf of a … I'm sorry but we'll have to stick to the '* Selling items on behalf of a third party is not permitted, the item[s] must belong to you and be in your possession.' Mainly as requests such as this cannot be verified.

no thats fair enoughh, would be hard to prove without sending a load of legal docs, cheers anyway mate:thumbsup:

ODB_69;2098328

no thats fair enoughh, would be hard to prove without sending a load of … no thats fair enoughh, would be hard to prove without sending a load of legal docs, cheers anyway mate:thumbsup:

You're welcome It would also open up a flood of others posting and suggesting they're in similar situations, which would be impossible to monitor.

Original Poster Banned

rayman;2098384

You're welcome It would also open up a flood of others posting and … You're welcome It would also open up a flood of others posting and suggesting they're in similar situations, which would be impossible to monitor.

Yh thats true....would require a tonof proof for admin to go through too, wll push her to join HUKD I think....she wants to have a look for free recipe stuff anyway ans she has more ebay feedback than me anyway, so will have a word...
    200K before you know it!

Cheers again mate!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions