Groups

How much heat is your opinion worth?

Mine shoots up by 5 degrees when I heat a deal.

What about you?

49 Comments

9:w00t:

How do you find out? - Apart from seeing it change (as someone might be voting at same time).

:oops: only 2 :oops:

I guess its because I need more rep ... hint hint

Original Poster

Money Spinning;1825698

How do you find out?

When you heat something.

How do they decide how much heat you get?

I thought it was linked to reputation? if so, then surely mine would be higher than Ctuk's?

mine goes up by 4

9 :-d

Toybhoy;1825706

When you heat something.How do they decide how much heat you get?I … When you heat something.How do they decide how much heat you get?I thought it was linked to reputation? if so, then surely mine would be higher than Ctuk's?

It's something to do with the deals you've posted before... Mine's 9...

edit: ]Admin's post on an older thread>>

Nine Hot Ones...

mine is 9 too

9 is the maximum anyone can heat things up by. :thumbsup: or, of course, cool things down too!

9 for me

Mines 5

mine is 3, I thought it went up according to how much rep you have but some people with less rep are saying 9 - never heard anything about it being it to do with deals before now!

Banned

I haven't posted that much either

I also thought it was related to how much rep you had.

9 degrees for me.

3 for me

9 here too.
    I think they should have some extremely difficult targets to achieve, relative to your forum status, so you can heat things up by 10/11/12.

The same could be said for the solar flare title which far too many members have. Though I believe this was discussed at least once before.

1!!!!!!!!!

Sweet naff all for me hahaha

5 hmmmmm intresting.

the mighty 9 for me!

Just noticed mine as now increased to [SIZE=4]3[/SIZE] :whistling: :thumbsup: over the moon

thanks faiza1

everyone has 2 reputations, one is the reputation gained by people giving you rep.

The other is your forum reputation where a few factors are taken into account e.g. Your rep, How many deals you have posted and how many get voted hot/cold. etc.

8 for me

ctuk;1826616

everyone has 2 reputations, one is the reputation gained by people giving … everyone has 2 reputations, one is the reputation gained by people giving you rep. The other is your forum reputation where a few factors are taken into account e.g. Your rep, How many deals you have posted and how many get voted hot/cold. etc.

I had no idea it was that complex :? 9 for me.

mine goes up 9, which is suprising coz i havent done much with this site apart from browse around.

9...:)

9 ..... :-)

Mine used to be 9 but appears to be about 6.5 now.

Banned

three

9 for me on here....:)

Banned

1 for me aswell

7 here

also 9..

The only one to reply to this with a 6 degree increase/decrease!!

5 for me

I'm capped at 9 as it used to be more

mine's 9.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions