Groups

How much if anything are they worth

Ive just had an email from Cokezone saying Ive won 2 tickets to the World Cup Trophy Tour at earls court, including travel by train/bus and 1 night stay in 3 star hotel near earls court.
    Does anybody know if I could sell the prize, and what it might be worth?

6 Comments

Sounds awsum why don't you go?

Well done!
    Not sure what it's worth though

I would just say thanks and go!!!

great prize! go there!

Original Poster

To be honest I didn't even realise I had entered a competition, I thought I was just entering 15 cokezone points to add to my account. Apparently Rooney is going to be there, and you can have a photograph taken with the world cup, live music and games.
    I will go if I cant sell it, but I'm a little short of money at the moment, because I have just bought a new car, so have no money to go out after the show, or do any shopping. and im a liverpool fan if only they could swap rooney for gerrard.

Banned

swancut;7923391

To be honest I didn't even realise I had entered a competition, I thought … To be honest I didn't even realise I had entered a competition, I thought I was just entering 15 cokezone points to add to my account. Apparently Rooney is going to be there, and you can have a photograph taken with the world cup, live music and games.I will go if I cant sell it, but I'm a little short of money at the moment, because I have just bought a new car, so have no money to go out after the show, or do any shopping. and im a liverpool fan if only they could swap rooney for gerrard.

the way stevie gee is playing he might not make it ! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1636
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220

See more discussions