Groups

How much info do you think.....

You could gather on HUKD users.

I see lots of posts about all sorts of threads enquiring about their lives, employment, families, hobbies, beliefs etc.

I have often wondered if you were a bit stalkerish how much info you could actually glean without them even realising.

I tend not to enter too much private info on here other than the basics but I see some threads with regular posters offering up all sorts of info.

Just always wondered just how much you could find out if you went over all the old posts.

300 Comments

Quite a lot i'd imagine!

heaps.

Original Poster

nikkib123;6430093

Wow, I always think this!I know almost everything about some people down … Wow, I always think this!I know almost everything about some people down to their underwear size!

and probably whats in them seeing some of the posts of late.

nikkib123;6430093

Wow, I always think this!I know almost everything about some people down … Wow, I always think this!I know almost everything about some people down to their underwear size!

Hey you said you wouldnt tell anyone!!:oops:

Banned

just ask me, ide hate to think of you having to trawl through my old threads/posts

nikkib123;6430120

But do you think people tell the truth all the time???Especially on the … But do you think people tell the truth all the time???Especially on the important things like, where they live, how old, colour, name, etc.etc

course they dont, if they have any sense xxx

I'm sure thye lie all the time about their fav colour for instance :-D

nikkib123;6430152

Unfortunately I think alot of people tell the truth, a bit too much!!!

I think a lot of truth is taken for fantasy and some fantasy is taken for real.........

Original Poster

OMG, don't tell me you've all been lying, even the underwear size?. :x

My database is ruined now. :oops:

it'd be nice to think i was that interesting for someone to want to find out tbh

greg_68;6430164

OMG, don't tell me you've all been lying, even the underwear size?. :xMy … OMG, don't tell me you've all been lying, even the underwear size?. :xMy database is ruined now. :oops:

it was soon as we dropped the HUKD fishtank on it anyway.......... :w00t:

This place is a stalkers heaven and the rest is said on msn...it annoys me how people also twist stuff to have something interesting to talk about.

cassieismydoggie;6430172

it'd be nice to think i was that interesting for someone to want to find … it'd be nice to think i was that interesting for someone to want to find out tbh

internet obscurity rocks imo :-D

realfriendlyman;6430186

This place is a stalkers heaven and the rest is said on msn...it annoys … This place is a stalkers heaven and the rest is said on msn...it annoys me how people also twist stuff to have something interesting to talk about.

oh is that why they do it :?

Banned

nikkib123;6430201

I don't believe alot of rubbish that is spouted on here.There are ALOT of … I don't believe alot of rubbish that is spouted on here.There are ALOT of wolves in sheeps clothng on HUKD - I am telling you.

yeah and far more sheep in wolves clothing ;-)

Original Poster

I think there are a core of people that do tell the truth and you could identify as such.

There are obviously complete Walter Mitty's on here also.

nikkib123;6430201

I don't believe alot of rubbish that is spouted on here.There are ALOT of … I don't believe alot of rubbish that is spouted on here.There are ALOT of wolves in sheeps clothng on HUKD - I am telling you.

and grannies in thongs ..... eeeewwwww! :-D

and dirty old men in macs for that matter :w00t:

nikkib123;6430237

Ewwwwwwwww stop it, I am just eating a strawberry split!!

How appropriate!! LMFAO

Original Poster

nikkib123;6430237

see a little more info for my file (that's not a euphanism is it?)

nikkib123;6430201

sassie;6430213

yeah and far more sheep in wolves clothing ;-)

greg_68;6430221

I think there are a core of people that do tell the truth and you could … I think there are a core of people that do tell the truth and you could identify as such.There are obviously complete Walter Mitty's on here also.

But who's who.....

I need to check gregs database.. aw dam its ruined aint it

ClarityofMind;6430196

oh is that why they do it :?

Most likely....isn't that why gossips are around because that's the only time people are willing to listen to them?

nikkib123;6430201

I couldn't agree with that more, they pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back for no reason and a lot of others just do it for fun.

nikkib123;6430237

I thought you liked men Babs :roll:

realfriendlyman;6430253

Most likely....isn't that why gossips are around because that's the only … Most likely....isn't that why gossips are around because that's the only time people are willing to listen to them?I couldn't agree with that more, they pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back for no reason and a lot of others just do it for fun.

Gosh hun....

You need a hug xxxx

:friends:

nikkib123;6430261

Lets takes someone for example?But it would have to be with their … Lets takes someone for example?But it would have to be with their permission and we could (without looking on databases) say how much we can remember about them!

ooohhh whom?

if you do me its gonna get messy lol

Banned

nikkib123;6430261

Lets takes someone for example?But it would have to be with their … Lets takes someone for example?But it would have to be with their permission and we could (without looking on databases) say how much we can remember about them!

meeeee

Original Poster

The reason I ask is when I used to play online poker on one of the sites you could hover over the players avvy and a 'post it' type screen would appear which you could type in so you could put how / when they bet etc.

I wondered if we had the same on HUKD how much info you could amass.

The other reason is that I seem to have a poor menory as others seem to reel off info they have remembered about certain users yet I seem to either don't see the info or don't hold it in.

Some on here seem to know a hell of a lot of info about others, perhaps I need to pay more attention.

nikkib123;6430339

OK - just from memoryYou are singleYou have kidsYou posted a pic of your … OK - just from memoryYou are singleYou have kidsYou posted a pic of your bum in a swimming poolYou are about 30ishThats all I know really!!

Hey, I'm miffed now. I havent seen Sassie's bum in a swimming pool lol

Plus you forgot Sassie has the hots for Admin and he bought her off with a £10 Zavvi voucher lol!

Banned

maybe someone else, me seems a bit boring:oops:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6430339

OK - just from memoryYou are singleYou have kidsYou posted a pic of your … OK - just from memoryYou are singleYou have kidsYou posted a pic of your bum in a swimming poolYou are about 30ishThats all I know really!!

See this is my point, I think Sassie gives away quite a bit of info, if you logged it all properly how much more could you know. I remember nothing, didn't Sassie have a door that wouldn't shut once...lol

greg_68;6430342

The reason I ask is when I used to play online poker on one of the sites … The reason I ask is when I used to play online poker on one of the sites you could hover over the players avvy and a 'post it' type screen would appear which you could type in so you could put how / when they bet etc.I wondered if we had the same on HUKD how much info you could amass.The other reason is that I seem t ohave a poor menory as others seem to reel off info they have remembered about certain users yet I seem to either don't see the info or don't hold it in.Some on here seem to know a hell of a lot of info about others, perhaps I need to pay more attention.

Theres no need to collate info about others is there? It's a shopping site not a military campaign lol

Go on then... do me but be kind

Banned

greg_68;6430362

See this is my point, I think Sassie gives away quite a bit of info, if … See this is my point, I think Sassie gives away quite a bit of info, if you logges it all properly how much more could you know. I remember nothing, didn't Sassie have a door that wouldn't shut once...lol

a bit personal to say the least :w00t:

greg_68;6430362

See this is my point, I think Sassie gives away quite a bit of info, if … See this is my point, I think Sassie gives away quite a bit of info, if you logges it all properly how much more could you know. I remember nothing, didn't Sassie have a door that wouldn't shut once...lol

She had that fixed with a couple of stitches down at outpatients :w00t:

me plz
    lol

nikkib123;6430289

HahahahaMaybe this would have been better for the night night crew?

No the night crew would be mean lol

Banned

i would be hopeless, i take misc for misc, it goes in one eye and out the other

nikkib123;6430396

You are singleYou are marriedYou have kidsYou have a job but your … You are singleYou are marriedYou have kidsYou have a job but your employers have been funny with you lately

lol @ single and married... I have my decree nisi but its not absolute yet... that clearer? lol xxx

and strictly I'm self employed but youre right I've had troubles at work lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6430378

She had that fixed with a couple of stitches down at outpatients :w00t:

brilliant :thumbsup:

Banned

ClarityofMind;6430406

lol @ single and married... I have my decree nisi but its not absolute … lol @ single and married... I have my decree nisi but its not absolute yet... that cleaner? lol xxx

that is how i read it, and just thought OMG, clarity used to do the cleaner :oops::oops:

greg_68;6430412

brilliant :thumbsup:

:giggle:

sassie;6430423

that is how i read it, and just thought OMG, clarity used to do the … that is how i read it, and just thought OMG, clarity used to do the cleaner :oops::oops:

actually, I've never done a cleaner.... have to add it to my to do list :w00t:

Where's bossy today? lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions