How much is...

A 32gb 3G iPad worth? Used for just over a month and bought from USA, with international warranty and works perfectly. Perfect condition and screen protector put on as soon as I took it out of the box!

I don't really want to sell it on ebay, so where else could I sell it and avoid ridiculous fees like ebays?!

15 Comments

use ebay completed listings.

Is it really that hard?

sell in on here in the sale/trade section or see if facebook have a for sale group in your area.
Edited by: "CuteKitty26" 25th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Yes, as I don't want to sell it on eBay, why would I want to see what the market place buys it for? I'm just curious as to what other users would be willing to pay for the above really...

if you look at the completed listings you will see what they have been selling for so would have a rough idea on how much people are willing to pay for them?

haha thought this thread read 'how much is cheesecake' for a minute *blush*

people on here will want to pay at least ten percent less than ebay so you will still end up with the same amount anyway,

Original Poster

Okay, had a look on ebay, and got an idea, so is £560 reasonable? Ie would you pay that much for the above?

CheeseCake90

Okay, had a look on ebay, and got an idea, so is £560 reasonable? Ie … Okay, had a look on ebay, and got an idea, so is £560 reasonable? Ie would you pay that much for the above?

Nope..way too expensive for a second hand 32Gb 3G, I picked one up on AVF for only £460 and it is good nick, one of member on here was trying to sell it for £505 and had no interest at all. If I can pick another one up at £460 (hint JOSH !! lol) I will buy another one

Ebay is only going for £530-£550, but £40 FVF and £20 Paypal fees

And don't think you can sell on AVF at £560 either as it has to be compared with the US retail price, which is really cheap compare to the price tag £599 in UK.

Edited by: "heovang" 25th Oct 2010

Original Poster

heovang

Nope..way too expensive for a second hand 32Gb 3G, I picked one up on AVF … Nope..way too expensive for a second hand 32Gb 3G, I picked one up on AVF for only £460 and it is good nick, one of member on here was trying to sell it for £505 and had no interest at all. If I can pick another one up at £460 (hint JOSH !! lol) I will buy another oneEbay is only going for £530-£550, but £40 FVF and £20 Paypal feesAnd don't think you can sell on AVF at £560 either as it has to be compared with the US retail price, which is really cheap compare to the price tag £599 in UK.

Thanks for the info, tbh it's practically brand new, (just over a month used) so I cant see myself selling it for £460! And also, if you were to compare it with USA prices, I don't think will have too much relevance, as the plane ticket price isn't too cheap to get there in the first place! Lol plus paying tax at the airport etc, I'm not really making anything on it at all...
... Oh and plus it's with a free official iPad case!

CheeseCake90

Thanks for the info, tbh it's practically brand new, (just over a month … Thanks for the info, tbh it's practically brand new, (just over a month used) so I cant see myself selling it for £460! And also, if you were to compare it with USA prices, I don't think will have too much relevance, as the plane ticket price isn't too cheap to get there in the first place! Lol plus paying tax at the airport etc, I'm not really making anything on it at all... ... Oh and plus it's with a free official iPad case!

In that case, Ebay is your best bet, as I don't think anyone here would pay that much and AVF has rules about US iPad in place

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

haha thought this thread read 'how much is cheesecake' for a minute … haha thought this thread read 'how much is cheesecake' for a minute *blush*

Lol hmmm around 2-3 pounds? Anyone willing to trade some cheesecakes (around 250) for my iPad?
Actually, on second thought I think I'll withdraw that offer
Edited by: "CheeseCake90" 25th Oct 2010

CheeseCake90

Lol hmmm around 2-3 pounds? Anyone willing to trade some cheesecakes … Lol hmmm around 2-3 pounds? Anyone willing to trade some cheesecakes (around 250) for my iPad?

Can 250 tiny mini cheesecakes count as big cheesecakes?

Original Poster

heovang

In that case, Ebay is your best bet, as I don't think anyone here would … In that case, Ebay is your best bet, as I don't think anyone here would pay that much and AVF has rules about US iPad in place

Do you know what their rules are? Quite strange there are any, frequencies are not that different...

CheeseCake90

Do you know what their rules are? Quite strange there are any, … Do you know what their rules are? Quite strange there are any, frequencies are not that different...

Yeah, they allow to sell iPad US version, but you can't sell it more than RRP price in the US, which is much cheaper than the UK version

It is strange but it is fair as well

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies

Can 250 tiny mini cheesecakes count as big cheesecakes?

Please read my edit... However, maybe if they're packaged in gold, and what flavour are they, and when's their expiry date?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763879
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders56
    3. What an absolute disgrace2147
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446

See more discussions