how much is a 60 gb ps3 console worth

ill shortly be recieving a 60 gb ps3 console without a controller how much is it worth

14 Comments

Original Poster

thread reserved

If it is genuine 60Gb PS3 (rather than a larger or smaller disk) then this is good because it is one of the last models that can actually play PS2 games.

This makes it more valuable than say an 80Gb PS3 that came out after it because that did NOT have the ablity to play PS2 games.

I have no idea of prices of second hand PS3 models so cannot help there.

is it stolen, lol

console only?
£200 max

does it work

i will be looking to sell mine for 320 it has a upgraded hard drive to 320gb plus a dualshock controller and gold plated hdmi

Original Poster

it works it is not stolen i just wont have it for a few days as i bought it on ebay and am awaiting reciept of item

stuntman9883;5715089

it works it is not stolen i just wont have it for a few days as i bought … it works it is not stolen i just wont have it for a few days as i bought it on ebay and am awaiting reciept of item

you've bought it and now wanna know how much its worth??? :thinking:

Banned

depends on condition and if boxed etc

recently got £380 for a replacement as new console on the bay

Original Poster

its got some scratches no box

I'd say £200 .So how much did you pay ?

you do know that if you intend to sell this on here then you have to get a mod to lock this thread then wait 7 full days before relisting in the fs/ft forum.

Banned

worth about £180 without a controller. Might get £200 for it if it is in A1 condition

Original Poster

i paid 180 but then thereld be postage costs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111

See more discussions