Groups

how much is a book of 12 1st class stamps

hi guys
    just wondering whats the price of a book of 1st class stamps at the moment and does anyone know how much a book of four large 1st class stamps cost also how much are 2nd class stamps for a book of 6 or 12 thanks guys
    Joanne

10 Comments

Think its about tree fiddy . . . .

Ok thats the third, no more now,my apologies OP . . . .

Original Poster

mbgringo;4175874

Think its about tree fiddy . . . . Ok thats the third, no more now,my … Think its about tree fiddy . . . . Ok thats the third, no more now,my apologies OP . . . .

Whats all that about

Banned

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/tree3.jpg

Original Poster

DanJackson;4175888

hi dan but i cant seem to see what urve posted either
    omg what r u all doing

1st Class = 36p
    2nd Class = 27p

You don't need a stamp ....if you have a printer you can pay & print it online now : :thumbsup:

royalmail.com/por…757

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;4175899

1st Class = 36p2nd Class = 27pYou don't need a stamp ....if you have a … 1st Class = 36p2nd Class = 27pYou don't need a stamp ....if you have a printer you can pay & print it online now : :thumbsup:http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/product1?catId=400054&mediaId=84700757

Thanks for that its just i wanted to sell some but coudnt find what the price was thanks once again
    regards
    joanne

Banned

6889joannew;4175920

Thanks for that its just i wanted to sell some but coudnt find what the … Thanks for that its just i wanted to sell some but coudnt find what the price was thanks once againregards joanne

This post should be in FS/FT.

Reported.

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/burn.gif

Original Poster

DanJackson;4175939

This post should be in FS/FT. Reported.

Whys that because i dont want to sell them in this part of the forum
    i only asked a question

DanJackson;4175939

This post should be in FS/FT. Reported.

6889joannew;4175980

Whys that because i dont want to sell them in this part of the forumi … Whys that because i dont want to sell them in this part of the forumi only asked a question

Lol Mr Jackson . . .

He's a card so he is . . . . . .

6889joannew;4175920

Thanks for that its just i wanted to sell some but coudnt find what the … Thanks for that its just i wanted to sell some but coudnt find what the price was thanks once againregards joanne

If you try Google next time, it's possible it will be on there.

TFFF.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions