Groups

HOW MUCH IS A BOX OF Douwe Egberts Senseo Coffee Pads Pods worth(50 in box) medium roast???

hi. i have 2 boxes of these to sell as hubby prefers the stronger one but not sure how much to sell them for or if there would be any interest. I currently have them advertised on gumtree but i would delete this before i put an ad on here before anybody jumps in for the throat lol!

Just wondered if there would be any interest & if it would be worth selling on here keeping in mind that postage would have to be paid for them??

5 Comments

my friend brought home 5 large packs of senseo (mug) pods the other day, use by June and they were £1 at the piund shop

well how much did you buy them for?

The mug ones are actually the equivalent of 2 pods and the pound shop have them quite regularly, prob not worth selling here OP after postage costs.

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4423572

well how much did you buy them for?

we didnt buy them, my brother gave us the coffee pod machine & 3 boxes of coffee pods as anniversary gift.

hi, didn't know the pound shop sold these, wil have a look for the stronger ones. thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
      2. One thing you've forgotten810
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions