Groups

how much is a brand new DSI worth

my brother has a brand new red dsi for his birthday today but does not want it so is looking to sell it to someone or to a retail store. does anyone know how much it is worth,
    thanks in advance!

8 Comments

no receipt?

About £100, maybe a bit more!

He better sell it quick as a NEW ds is out in March 2010...... prices are sure to go down very soon......:whistling:

jcaho7;7865156

He better sell it quick as a NEW ds is out in March 2010...... prices … He better sell it quick as a NEW ds is out in March 2010...... prices are sure to go down very soon......:whistling:

Doubtful, it's not really a successor. It's intended as more of a companion device to the DSi and is more aimed at older people.

OP, search for lowest price online and then reduce that amount by at least £5-£10 lol...

Banned

£70 on here

jcaho7;7865156

He better sell it quick as a NEW ds is out in March 2010...... prices … He better sell it quick as a NEW ds is out in March 2010...... prices are sure to go down very soon......:whistling:

Yeah, like the DS lite price tumbled when the DSi came out...

...Actually, it didn't.

csiman;7865281

£70 on here

Seen many DSi's go for £70?

Original Poster

He's not very paient...my mum took it to game this morning where it was exchanged for a £85 gift vocher, if they waited and let me check they probaly would of got more, crackers!
    also i think it was bought from our next accont which i don't know why they just didn't send it back to be honest.
    thank you all for your answers!

Who buys somebody something like a DSi for their birthday on the off chance they might want it or might not. Wish I had people to buy me pressies like theat when I was younger
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262
      3. word association Game73944483
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314490

See more discussions