Groups

How much is a Dreamcast with 2 controllers and a VMU worth? (oh and wires too)

Thinking about selling it and wondered what to price it at..

Tim

8 Comments

thesaint;3466856

The same as what you paid for it last … The same as what you paid for it last week?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/272462/wanted-vmu-for-sega-dreamcast/

lol....Had to laugh!!!

Original Poster

Naeem786;3466869

lol....Had to laugh!!!

I'm talking about the whole bundle though./... not just the VMU, I'm not thick lol :-D :-D

timothyw9;3466880

I'm talking about the whole bundle though./... not just the VMU, I'm not … I'm talking about the whole bundle though./... not just the VMU, I'm not thick lol :-D :-D

You know more about consoles than most on here, why you can't figure out how much it is by yourself/Ebay/CEX I don't know.

The vast majority of your ]Feedback is to do with consoles.

Original Poster

thesaint;3466900

You know more about consoles than most on here, why you can't figure out … You know more about consoles than most on here, why you can't figure out how much it is by yourself/Ebay/CEX I don't know.The vast majority of your Feedback is to do with consoles.

you have a good point.. i suppose i'm lazy/ cba to click completed listings on fleabay...

lol

Tim

Price varies on condition and any games that are included but roughly 20 to 30 plus delivery seem to be the current ebay prices.

John

£6.66

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;3467247

£6.66

the number of the devil lol?

Tim
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11