Groups

How much is a faulty xbox 360 worth

Our xbox has just given up for the 2nd time, Just wondering what its worth to be sold as faulty:

Launch Date Model 2005
    Core Version
    All complete with leads (Does not include pads, hardrive etc, )

Has a display problem, No RROD but display went all distored and now not working at all, Leads have been changed but still no luck, Everything else is working fine.
    Microsoft wants £78 to fix.

What are you willing to pay, may list on here for sale soon if its worth selling.

5 Comments

do you have the 203 power supply? how much would you sell that seperately for? mine has just died and i need another, just bought the wrong one off ebay for £9 so useless,:x

You'd have to close this thread and wait 7 days before selling it on here now under the new rules. That or ask a mod to move it to the FS FT section.

Anyway i'd say about £40

never mind

Original Poster

lukekey;5261266

do you have the 203 power supply? how much would you sell that seperately … do you have the 203 power supply? how much would you sell that seperately for? mine has just died and i need another, just bought the wrong one off ebay for £9 so useless,:x

Ideally i'd rather sell as a whole

Original Poster

RedIron;5261290

You'd have to close this thread and wait 7 days before selling it on here … You'd have to close this thread and wait 7 days before selling it on here now under the new rules. That or ask a mod to move it to the FS FT section.Anyway i'd say about £40

Thats fine as i'm going to wait till new one has arrived and set up before we sell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions