How much is a gameboy advanced worth now in 2016

Found 27th Feb 2016
Found my old gameboy advance. It's in a working condition has small scratches on screen. Also the battery cover parts missing.
Comes with original Pokemon Fire red and Madagascar and some sonic game.
Comes with no box

Haven't really used Nintendo in several years and not sure if there's a huge demand for this anymore. How much would all these be worth now.
Community Updates
AskGameboy
6 Comments
not much i don't think. it's the ones with bright screens (a specific SP model and an after-market screen I think) that still fetch great money. eBay completed listings is the best way to research the value of something
Pokemon Fire Red can fetch about £15 for just the cart on ebay
I can't remember the exact number, but one version of the advance SP is worth a lot. To be honest, some of the games are worth more than the actual console
Keep it for another 20 years and it will be priceless, well worth a lot more at least
You could sell that as a bundle for £25-£30 I reckon. The value is in the Pokemon game. The console sadly isn't worth an awful lot nowadays, there's a couple of rare models of SP but the normal Game Boy Advance is pretty cheap.
nathan3007

I can't remember the exact number, but one version of the advance SP is … I can't remember the exact number, but one version of the advance SP is worth a lot. To be honest, some of the games are worth more than the actual console

ARG 101? or ARS?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants