EXPIRED

how much is a iphone 3gs white mint 16gb worth

here i am talking about a barred handset. how much would it be worth paying for?

14 Comments

Banned

why is it barred ?

if its barred its just an ipod touch isnt it?

dog_cop;8026473

why is it barred ?

If it's barred it's either been reported as stolen or lost
If reported as stolen it's unlawful to buy or sell it
If reported as lost then it should be notified to the network that the phone has been found and you want it unbarred
the only exception where that cannot be done is where there was insurance on the lost phone and it replaced the phone, in which case the phone legally belongs to the insurance company and again cannot be bought or sold

£10 + the risk of handling stolen goods.

karenhornby;8026504

If it's barred it's either been reported as stolen or lostIf reported as … If it's barred it's either been reported as stolen or lostIf reported as stolen it's unlawful to buy or sell itIf reported as lost then it should be notified to the network that the phone has been found and you want it unbarredthe only exception where that cannot be done is where there was insurance on the lost phone and it replaced the phone, in which case the phone legally belongs to the insurance company and again cannot be bought or sold

I think we all know what the reasons could be, were asking the OP that what has happpened to his.:thumbsup:

Banned

£80 fixed penalty ticket for handling stolen goods....minimum

stolen goods cannot be sold on here

Original Poster

i dont want to sell it. i dont have it eitherr. jus wan to kno how much iit wud b worth

squadonline;8027702

i dont want to sell it. i dont have it eitherr. jus wan to kno how much … i dont want to sell it. i dont have it eitherr. jus wan to kno how much iit wud b worth

You mean you are going to rob one?

Original Poster

boothy;8027917

You mean you are going to rob one?

noh i thout of buying a stolen one...

god some of the replies above go waaay off topic.

Anyway think how much you would be willing to pay for a used ipod touch 16gb, it would be worth similar money to that.

squadonline;8027984

oh lawd:roll:

Banned

squadonline;8027984

Thread closed. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1117
  2. Sad news about Barcelona2184
  3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
  4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions