Groups

How much is a Linx 1010b worth second hand used once without the keyboard? And is it any good?

Hello,

Been looking for a tablet for a while which is fast and is is 10 inch.

My friend is selling a Linx 1010b for £80 which has the original box and screen protector on without the keyboard.

Is it worth this as it seems a tablet which has been around a long time , old tech , old processor? (dont know much about these)

7 Comments

Processor is pretty much standard with tablets. I was installing Windows 10 Pro on a friend's over the weekend and personally I think he got a bargain. £100 with the keyboard.

£80 is over priced second hand without the keyboard. You can get them for around £60 and the keyboard is £24 on Amazon.

Banned

That's about how much they go for on ebay give or take a few quid, CEX give £80 in vouchers or £56 in cash for them inc. keyboard.

I bought one off ebay late last year for £50 boxed but missing the charging plug. It has one dead pixel though. Its not what I would call fast.
    Edited by: "Wadda" 13th Feb

Holly1985

That's about how much they go for on ebay give or take a few quid, CEX … That's about how much they go for on ebay give or take a few quid, CEX give £80 in vouchers or £56 in cash for them inc. keyboard.

​You can get them on EBay for £79.99, new.
    Edited by: "tommy6000009" 13th Feb

There are plenty of faulty ones one ebay which would put me right off. Also try getting hold of a battery for one. You can't. Nobody lists one. You would be better off looking for a Lenovo Miix 3, the full HD one with 1920 x 1200 screen, not the later Miix 300 which has a lower resolution screen. The Miix 3 is a lovely small tablet and you should get a decent one off ebay for around £100.00

Smartguy1

There are plenty of faulty ones one ebay which would put me right off. … There are plenty of faulty ones one ebay which would put me right off. Also try getting hold of a battery for one. You can't. Nobody lists one. You would be better off looking for a Lenovo Miix 3, the full HD one with 1920 x 1200 screen, not the later Miix 300 which has a lower resolution screen. The Miix 3 is a lovely small tablet and you should get a decent one off ebay for around £100.00

​there is a battery on ebay for 15 taken from a broken unit. also can order them on aliexpress so you can get them I am looking to get a replacement screen for mine but lots of people are out bidding me so very popular..

justanothercid

​there is a battery on ebay for 15 taken from a broken unit. also can o … ​there is a battery on ebay for 15 taken from a broken unit. also can order them on aliexpress so you can get them I am looking to get a replacement screen for mine but lots of people are out bidding me so very popular..

Having to strip something down to put in a second hand battery is not something I would really want to do myself. I much prefer to buy a new one from amazon or similar retailer but as you will see there isn't one uk retailer who sells a battery for a Linx which I find very surprising. I am not a big lover of ordering anything direct from China either. Buy a Linx by all means but there are better tablets out there for similar money and as I said before, the faulty ones for sale is quite high compared to any other 10" tablet. I know because I was looking for a new tab for ages before I finally bought a lenovo yoga 300. Best of both worlds. Personally I find the detachable 2 in 1's quite frustrating. Whilst android works very well in tablet form, windows is difficult at this size as a touch screen. Is it a tablet, is it a laptop. It's like it quite make it's mind up. The yoga on the other hand ticks more of the boxes and yes it's a little heavier and thicker but bigger screen, more ram, bigger drive and facility of tent mode is great for watching videos. If I had set my mind on a linx then don't pass over the miix 3, it's a quality item for the price, if you can find one as people who bought them tend to hang onto them.
    Edited by: "Smartguy1" 13th Feb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions