Expired

how much is a medium big mac meal at mcdonalds please ?

Found 11th Jun 2011
son is having his party today at cinema followed by maccy d's so just wanted to know how much a medium meal was ?
Community Updates
MiscAppleMeal
27 Comments
there around £3.80 i think, i know there not over £4, well they wernt last time i went.
Original Poster
pink-ka

there around £3.80 i think, i know there not over £4, well they wernt l … there around £3.80 i think, i know there not over £4, well they wernt last time i went.

thank you
Banned
it varies considerably from place to place
varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station might even be £4.99 or higher
Original Poster
csiman

it varies considerably from place to place

garbage456

varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station m … varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station might even be £4.99 or higher

its only a standard one on the high street
£3.99 was what I paid yesterday at a standard restaurant
garbage456

varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station m … varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station might even be £4.99 or higher

Yeah, seen a few kids parties at the motorway service station.
Those pesky kids can't get enough of the motorway can they!
Banned
thesaint

That just tells everyone that the McDonalds you work at is on a service station.

Big mac and fries please. X),
the meals will be between 3 and 4 quid. It all depends whether it is a McDonalds resteraunt or a franchise.
Banned
DTR

the meals will be between 3 and 4 quid. It all depends whether it is a … the meals will be between 3 and 4 quid. It all depends whether it is a McDonalds resteraunt or a franchise.

is that where we can take tired aunties?
thesaint

You need to stop following the kids oO
WheresMeNuts

You need to stop following the kids oO

There's a word those type of people... just saying haha
One pleace near me is £3.89 the other £3.99
Happy Meals FTW.
Original Poster
greg_68

Happy Meals FTW.

i wish i could get away with that , unless its what they ask for then who am i to say no
I remember when they were £2.88 and all this was fields...
Original Poster
mumbojumbo

Fly them all out to Hong Kong and save a packet! Only HK$20 (about … Fly them all out to Hong Kong and save a packet! Only HK$20 (about £1.58).

round of applause for the very helpful comment
But its only $20 at Happy Hour
Banned
Are folk really that poor that they need to worry about the cot of a McDonalds meal?
Well OP probably just getting a general idea how much it costs as it appears she may have a fair few to pay out for in the party.
dimebars

Are folk really that poor that they need to worry about the cot of a … Are folk really that poor that they need to worry about the cot of a McDonalds meal?

Well OP did say party so he maybe buying more than one, 30 kids = £100+ so not as stupid as it sounds
work on £5 a head then you be happy with the change
Original Poster
simplex

Well OP did say party so he maybe buying more than one, 30 kids = £100+ … Well OP did say party so he maybe buying more than one, 30 kids = £100+ so not as stupid as it sounds

just trying to work out if i can buy popcorn at the cinema aswell actually
purple22

just trying to work out if i can buy popcorn at the cinema aswell … just trying to work out if i can buy popcorn at the cinema aswell actually

go for the maccies first lol
Banned
I hope you're not going to raid his little piggy bank to pay for it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants