Groups
    EXPIRED

how much is a medium big mac meal at mcdonalds please ?

son is having his party today at cinema followed by maccy d's so just wanted to know how much a medium meal was ?

27 Comments

there around £3.80 i think, i know there not over £4, well they wernt last time i went.

Original Poster

pink-ka

there around £3.80 i think, i know there not over £4, well they wernt l … there around £3.80 i think, i know there not over £4, well they wernt last time i went.

thank you

Banned

it varies considerably from place to place

varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station might even be £4.99 or higher

Original Poster

csiman

it varies considerably from place to place

garbage456

varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station m … varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station might even be £4.99 or higher

its only a standard one on the high street

£3.99 was what I paid yesterday at a standard restaurant

garbage456

varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station m … varies anywhere from £3.79 to £4.29 and if you go to service station might even be £4.99 or higher

Yeah, seen a few kids parties at the motorway service station.

Those pesky kids can't get enough of the motorway can they!

Banned

thesaint

That just tells everyone that the McDonalds you work at is on a service station.

Big mac and fries please. X),

the meals will be between 3 and 4 quid. It all depends whether it is a McDonalds resteraunt or a franchise.

Banned

DTR

the meals will be between 3 and 4 quid. It all depends whether it is a … the meals will be between 3 and 4 quid. It all depends whether it is a McDonalds resteraunt or a franchise.

is that where we can take tired aunties?

thesaint

You need to stop following the kids oO

WheresMeNuts

You need to stop following the kids oO

There's a word those type of people... just saying haha

One pleace near me is £3.89 the other £3.99

Happy Meals FTW.

Original Poster

greg_68

Happy Meals FTW.

i wish i could get away with that , unless its what they ask for then who am i to say no

I remember when they were £2.88 and all this was fields...

Original Poster

mumbojumbo

Fly them all out to Hong Kong and save a packet! Only HK$20 (about … Fly them all out to Hong Kong and save a packet! Only HK$20 (about £1.58).

round of applause for the very helpful comment

But its only $20 at Happy Hour

Banned

Are folk really that poor that they need to worry about the cot of a McDonalds meal?

Well OP probably just getting a general idea how much it costs as it appears she may have a fair few to pay out for in the party.

dimebars

Are folk really that poor that they need to worry about the cot of a … Are folk really that poor that they need to worry about the cot of a McDonalds meal?

Well OP did say party so he maybe buying more than one, 30 kids = £100+ so not as stupid as it sounds

work on £5 a head then you be happy with the change

Original Poster

simplex

Well OP did say party so he maybe buying more than one, 30 kids = £100+ … Well OP did say party so he maybe buying more than one, 30 kids = £100+ so not as stupid as it sounds

just trying to work out if i can buy popcorn at the cinema aswell actually

purple22

just trying to work out if i can buy popcorn at the cinema aswell … just trying to work out if i can buy popcorn at the cinema aswell actually

go for the maccies first lol

Banned

I hope you're not going to raid his little piggy bank to pay for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions