How much is a Sega Megadrive worth today?

Found 3rd Jul 2015
I have a mint condition Sega Megadrive with 1 pad and a few games, I've been told all 80's consoles are increasing in price due to its popularity.

Does anyone know or find out how much its actually worth today?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskSegaMegadrive
7 Comments
They say that but on eBay they are around 20 kwid
Probably the best way to get an accurate value would be look at recent ebay AUCTION ENDED items in similar condition and content as yours. Then average it out over the last few sales.
Boxed and mint condition or unboxed in the usual condition? Which games, boxed or unboxed, hanger tags still on the boxes? Instructions, condition?
Looking on eBay not as much as you'd think. I think they have come down in price as well instead of going up.
I sold a boxed Megadrive in great condition, no games, with an arcade power stick and no one was interested in it at £50 and had offers around £25. Eventually sold it for £40 though a couple of days ago and I was happy with that price as they were going for around £30 on eBay for the console boxed and about £7 for the arcade power stick. With regards to games, some are worth pennies, literally, others you could get a couple quid for. Some games are harder to find and go for £10+ so best off looking on eBay at completed items for the games you've got :).
Just Wondering

Boxed and mint condition or unboxed in the usual condition? Which games, … Boxed and mint condition or unboxed in the usual condition? Which games, boxed or unboxed, hanger tags still on the boxes? Instructions, condition?

Unboxed in MINT condition, with Sonic 1, 3 and Sonic & Knuckles plus streets of rage and strider. No instructions though, then again, its a matter of blow the cartridge, insert into console and power on
Thanks peeps, i shall do more research
I have a SEGA MEGA DRIVE 2 it's boxed and in perfect condition it's still in the original packaging it's never been took out the boxed nor used I was just wondering how much I could get for it thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants