how much is a towers2 return ticket for alton towers?

Found 30th Jul 2015
I'm trying in vain to search online the cost of the discounted return ticket you can buy for alton towers from inside the park called towers2. wanted to know if they still did an any day return within the season ticket and what price. If anyone knows I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskAlton Towers
6 Comments
Is it the return next day ticket you are looking for?

altontowers.com/boo…ets
£15
Original Poster
popz14

£15

thank you. Any idea of these can be used by anyone?
Original Poster
ashopaholic123

Is it the return next day ticket you are looking … Is it the return next day ticket you are looking for?https://www.altontowers.com/book-my-trip/tickets

no those aren't the ones but thanks for taking the time to answer.

I'm looking for the ones which you can only buy in the park itself when you are leaving for a return visit.
the return anyday ticket from inside is £15 i recently went with free sun tickets and got return for £15 if thats any help i dont know about the season stuff. had to give them my entry ticket to get the return though.
Original Poster
popz14

the return anyday ticket from inside is £15 i recently went with free sun … the return anyday ticket from inside is £15 i recently went with free sun tickets and got return for £15 if thats any help i dont know about the season stuff. had to give them my entry ticket to get the return though.

no problem thank you for answering you've been really helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions