How much is a wii worth with no controllers

Banned 7 replies
Found 10th Apr 2009
I'm moving in with my misses and selling my wii with no controllers (im keeping them to use on my misses's console) how much is a fair price for it? it comes boxed with everything apart from the wii mote and nun chuck.

7 Comments

You can buy a used wii with mario kart wii + controller + nunchuck for
£129.99 cannot remember where but posted on here, so I think you will
be lucky to get £90 delivered for yours. Unless you Ebay it maybe?

Banned

all depends on condition and box etc .. the more the mintyness the more its worth buying but 90-100 if your lucky

Banned

can get them in hock shops for under a hundred quid

I'd Ebay it but I think anything over £100 would be a nice bonus.

How old is the console (has the warranty expired) and what's the condition like?

casparwhite;4888504

can get them in hock shops for under a hundred quid

+1 :thumbsup:

Hve some rep btw
I would like to say it's for your comment
( but really it's for your avatar......TOP stuff )

Original Poster Banned

Cheers for replys guys the box and console are mint ive only used it a few times.
will go and post a for sale thread now

E46;4888544

Cheers for replys guys the box and console are mint ive only used it a … Cheers for replys guys the box and console are mint ive only used it a few times.will go and post a for sale thread now

Glad to have helped but bare in mind that without the wiimote and nunchuk, the buyer will require to spend around £40 to replace them. :thumbsup:

I would mention how much warranty is remaining on the console as well, as that's always a nice touch.
Good luck with the sale.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions