How much is Amazon delivery?

9 replies
Found 18th Aug 2008
I've heard it's really expensive and I know you can get it free if you spend over £15 but what if it's under? Anybody know?
Rep will be given x

9 Comments

Hiya, I think it is something like £4.95 which is a pain when you want to spend less.

Original Poster

viper;2769858

Hiya, I think it is something like £4.95 which is a pain when you want to … Hiya, I think it is something like £4.95 which is a pain when you want to spend less.

OMG...I might as well add something else to the order then, thanks for info hun x

It always used to depend on what you were buying.... there were different rates for books, DVDs, CDs etc.

Give me a sec and I'll see if I can find a link :thumbsup:

Here you go hun...

amazon.co.uk/gp/…961

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2769887

It always used to depend on what you were buying.... there were different … It always used to depend on what you were buying.... there were different rates for books, DVDs, CDs etc.Give me a sec and I'll see if I can find a link :thumbsup:Here you go hun...http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=11072961

Thanks sweet:thumbsup:

It depends what you are buying. Go through the whole process and see what the shipping cost is in the box on the right hand side, then abandon the transaction before you click confirm.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2769887

It always used to depend on what you were buying.... there were different … It always used to depend on what you were buying.... there were different rates for books, DVDs, CDs etc.Give me a sec and I'll see if I can find a link :thumbsup:Here you go hun...http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=11072961

lol. Sorry hun, can't give u any more rep - I need to spread it about a bit apparently:roll: lol

Original Poster

shibi din;2769895

It depends what you are buying. Go through the whole process and see … It depends what you are buying. Go through the whole process and see what the shipping cost is in the box on the right hand side, then abandon the transaction before you click confirm.

Thanks hun, was gonna do that at first but wasn't sure how far it would take me! Will give it a try anyway. rep left x

I always find that I start buying some bits and pieces but they are from other sellers and so don't go towards the free delivery price :-(

You can sign up to Amazon Prime free for a month (remember to cancel it before the end of the free month though or you'll be charged £40 for it) and in this you get free next day delivery regardless of how much you spend. I joined for the free month and then cancelled 2 days before it was up and never paid a penny in postage, it was really handy and I'm just gutted that it's now ended but if you haven't had it before you should be able to get it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. black friday dates for halfords55
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679

See more discussions