Expired

How much is an 0300 call on vodafone?

Found 1st Aug 2013
Have to call a company on my mobile today as out and about. No other number available. How much will it cost per minute? I'm on a contract Vodafone tariff.

Thank you.

1. Ask
  2. Vodafone
4 Comments

Who you calling at HMRC ;-)

Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.

These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone

Revenue sharing – where the dialled party can receive a share of what the consumer pays to make a call – is also not allowed on calls to 03 numbers.
Edited by: "Disco" 1st Aug 2013

Disco

Who you calling at HMRC ;-)Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a … Who you calling at HMRC ;-)Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphoneRevenue sharing – where the dialled party can receive a share of what the consumer pays to make a call – is also not allowed on calls to 03 numbers.

As per this comment, should be free if using inclusive minutes, or normal cost using pay and go.

Original Poster

Thank you for your answers

Hello i have vodaphone unlimited calls and if i was to ring a 0300 number during the day would i be charged for it or would it be free
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions