Groups
    EXPIRED

How much is an xbox 360 arcade Console with HDMI on its own with no leads worth?

Been trying to work this out but you see them go for between £80 and £150 on ebay. Mine is 3 months old with HDMI port but no leads.

How much is it worth in everyones honest opinion?

5 Comments

Banned

well seeing as a brand new console is £130 RRP with BITS I'd say £70 MAX

Original Poster

ODB_69;4070106

well seeing as a brand new console is £130 RRP with BITS I'd say £70 MAX

Thanks mate.

If that, there is no warranty, no pad, no av lead or PSU and is probably registered, so no RRoD support from Microsft either, best bet is to ebay it, althoug be prepared for PP to keep your money until the other party is satisfied with the goods, or 21 days have passed!
    As a private sale, maybe £50-£60 due to the cost of getting all the extra parts and lack of warrenty, bu then again, tat is just my opinion.

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;4070302

If that, there is no warranty, no pad, no av lead or PSU and is probably … If that, there is no warranty, no pad, no av lead or PSU and is probably registered, so no RRoD support from Microsft either, best bet is to ebay it, althoug be prepared for PP to keep your money until the other party is satisfied with the goods, or 21 days have passed!As a private sale, maybe £50-£60 due to the cost of getting all the extra parts and lack of warrenty, bu then again, tat is just my opinion.Mike..

ive got the whole lot of stuff, its not been registered warrenty wise so still comes with that and not connected to xbox live. All the instructions and warranty are in the sealed bag. I was under the impression if you sold the kit individually it would get more money?

Original Poster

any one help???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions